New Here!

Options
Hi, I'm new here, just joined about 10 minutes ago,
My goal is to be 138 lbs, I started dieting about 3 weeks ago, and lost 4.6 lbs already, but I heard of this site and thought it would be easier to count what I'm eating and count my exercise, well it's nice meeting everyone and hope to hear from you all soon! :)
I forgot to mention, I have a disability, (a couple actually) so I might seem a little weird,
I have tourettes (alongside OCD and ADHD) and I also have an anxiety disorder, so it's hard to me to go out with large crowds, (I get panic attacks or at the least, very nervous and stressed) but hopefully you guys don't mind and can help me along with my weight loss journey! :)

237837.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• BubbasMomma09
    Options
    I am new here to so Welcome to MFP. It doesnt matter if you have disabilities If you want I will try to help you along the way and maybe you can help me to in some way. I hope you lose the weight you are wanting to lose. I am wanting to lose 62 lbs and stregthin up my muscles. Hope we can talk again.:smile:
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    WELCOME! gl with everything and we'll cyas around!!
  • rcotto25
    rcotto25 Posts: 19
    Options
    WELCOME! gl with everything and we'll cyas around!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: