What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    No clue yet, but I did not grab breakfast and don't have time to leave work and drive for lunch, so I will be eating 2,000-2,600 for supper. It will be a feast of BBQ, Mexican food, or something similar. Hope everybody else is enjoying their friday.
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today is pizza night for my family. i just started my diet on monday. Its gonna be so hard to just eat one slice and a big salad.
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers with sweet potato fries!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Heading out to see 'Wicked' tonight, so we'll be dining out beforehand .... I'm thinking seafood from Bonefish Grill, but not sure yet what I'll be ordering.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i think i am going to try this macaroni and hamburger casserole recipe i found on here with some modifications.
  • chrissy10taylor
    Options
    Spaghetti & meatballs ... not healthy, but my 13 yr old son is having 4 friends over for dinner and I needed something easy and cheap!

Plus my daughter has a track meet tomorrow so she needs the carbs!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Heading out to see 'Wicked' tonight, so we'll be dining out beforehand .... I'm thinking seafood from Bonefish Grill, but not sure yet what I'll be ordering.

Enjoy! I've seen it 3 times. I'm in love! :)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options

Enjoy! I've seen it 3 times. I'm in love! :)

Thanks .... I'm looking forward to it! :)
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    Steak and roasted asparagus.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just got done entering my dinner into my diary. I am making a new won ton recipe, roast beef slider cupcakes, trying another new recipe, salt and vineger fingerling potatoes, and a veggie!!
  • onek9lover
    Options
    baked chicken breast - prepared pesto spread on top and baked with fresh mozzarella on top...
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Blackened baked chicken with steamed veggies for my love. Salad and steamed veggies for me.
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love this post... I can't decide what we are having and am heading to the store... you are some magnificent cooks!
  • Cougargirl50
    Options
    Chopped steak and onions with salsa instead of cheese and steamed brocolli
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Homemade veggie pizza

Yes - homemade mushroom & spinach pizza with a big salad!
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Chicken Kabob , Spinach Salad and Sweet Potato......maybe a nice glass of wine! :drinker:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    pork chops, salad and skinnytaste baked potato soup!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Salmon filets, maple balsamic salad with grapes, cucumber & tomato. Something else too but I'm undecided.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Chicken cooked in the Microwave, Roasted Veg cooked in the actifryer (1tbsp of olive oil) and maybe a small serving of pasta puttanesca??? (weight watchers recipe)
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Roasted chix, plain mashed taters, stuffing, carrots and 2 small biscuits. Oh, and the Bad Idea 1/2 slice of banana bread. Just small amounts and I think I'm around 500? for the whole meal!!!