HUGE NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I got diagnosed with an unknown heart condition in August of last year, where my heart rate would shoot up to 170 just while resting/sleeping,etc without warning, and shoot up whenever i exerted any effort whatsoever! It was the most horrible experience of my life.

Today, after working out, losing 14 pounds, and about 30 inches, eating mostly whole foods, I am off ALL my heart pills, and am doing great. Having absolutely no symptoms. :)

It's awesome to see how the body heals itself! :) I still have a long way in this weight loss journey (35 more pounds) but this is an AMAZING day! :)

Replies

• wildflower408
    wildflower408 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Excellent nsv!!! So happy for you. Enjoy the healthier you and good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey. :-)
  • StephnElbow
    StephnElbow Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that is a huge victory
  • Edward220
    Options
    Congratulations !!! Thanks for sharing your victory with us !!!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow, how moving :) So glad to hear that you're doing well! Bless your heart! <--- get it ;)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome! Well done and here's to a long healthy and medication free life! :drinker:
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow...so happy for you! I have a friend dealing with a heart condition and had to go on a strict diet to accommodate the condition. As a result has lost a lot of weight and still has to deal with the condition. I'm sending prayers that one day she will have the same sv as yourself!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME sometimes we do our body damage by eating all that junk but yes we can def eat better and our body will respond and heal. CONGRATS :-)
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Praise God for your testimony! Thanks for sharing!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats and enjoy your medication-free life!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you're right....that's a totally huge amazingly awesome NSV......congrats to you and your awesome health....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!