Sacrifice #1!

Okayyy! So in order to get rid of some of my bad (sometimes very bad) habits, I've decided to get rid of one vice per week! Anyone want to join me this week? It can be food related, exercise related, or anything that is preventing you from living the healthy lifestyle you want :). This week I'm going to start with cereal! I always eat terrible cereal full of sugar and other ingrediants that are counter productive to my weight loss, so this week I'm going to try to eat veggie omlettes and healthy oatmeal for breakfast each day :)

How about you guys!?

Replies

• whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    I'll join you :)

This week I'm going to replace the weight watchers junk food (cookies, crisps, bars etc) with raisins and/or nuts. May as well try and get some nutritional benefit from my snacks!
  • joe808
    joe808 Posts: 4 Member
    I will do no fast food on the drive home from work! It's a vice that I have that I hate.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    what i have been using to replace my junk food wantings is sugar snap peas . They have the crunch and the sweetness. I love them but they are expensive here so I wait till they are half off. What I'll get rid of this week though is the popcorn.
    Good Luck to everyone in this challenge
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I am going to get rid of the diet soda... again. I had been without any soda since before December. Then I started to drink diet. I need to get that out of the house so I focus on drinking water.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    I will gladly give up the idea that I must give something up.
  • I decided to give up pepsi starting today. Before I started using this site I was drinking 3 a day...cut down to 1. I think I'm ready to do without it now!!