Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    MFP is my homepage if that tells you anything :laugh:
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I still use FB but post a lot more here than I do there.
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    No your not the only one! I have no idea whats going on on facebook anymore lol. I rarely use it at all. If I do i'm only on for a couple minutes and right back on MFP.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you are not alone!!! I cruise through forums, creep on peoples profiles and diaries, lol I love it!
  • corrieville
    corrieville Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am so addicted to this site as well. I check this before fb everyday :)
  • belladonna_3k
    Options
    Love this site a lot but wouldn't dream of losing my FB! I just multi-task. :-)
  • leoma280
    Options
    I'm glad i'm not the only one who's addicted! ^^

10030898.png
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    You're not alone!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    Mine too.. I'd rather post for a benefit. Lol
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Me too :)

(Although I have both open right now -- alt-tab ftw)
  • Pauline745
    Pauline745 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love Facebook....but I have to admit, I've been on here most of the time now. Haven't played my Facebook games for weeks! :laugh:
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    So I have 3 addictions, MFP website, my fitbit and it's website and Pinterest....wait make that 4 addictions, RUNNING. I love to run.
  • shirlsatrying
    shirlsatrying Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yep, same goes for me, MFP addiction. I have found so many helpful and friendly people and learnt so much just by reading the forums and message boards. Have invited people along to share the journey : )
  • wowbagger42
    wowbagger42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love Facebook....but I have to admit, I've been on here most of the time now. Haven't played my Facebook games for weeks! :laugh:

I was an avid WoW player, and played some facebook games pretty compulsively. Since Dec. 1, I vowed to lose some weight for the summer... there were some stretches where that vow was placed on the backburner, lol. But you are right, Pauline... ever since I joined this site (a mere 3 days ago... beginner's bravado?), I've been enjoying reading success stories and exercise tips in my downtime... and the diary itself works wonders for motivation, as I am wanting to run all the time now. Cannot wait for the weather to warm up (for good... it has been in the 40s-50s here in PA for the last few days) and actually take my exercise out of the house. :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lol, I always check MFP before Facebook. And sometimes just MFP! Although I wish MFP had certain features like Facebook. For example a "Like" button and I wish it told you when someone commented on your status so you don't have to go look through them all again.

I agree ^^^ :)