5'2 goal weight 125

Options
Hey im lauren, i just started trying to lose weight a week ago! My starting weight is 295.9 im down to 288.6 just in one week (: I started a gym this week, and i try to work out 2 hours a day if not that then 1 hour a day. Is there anyone else trying to lose this a alot of weight? Are anyone who has lost alot of weight? Do anyone have any pointers?

Replies

• Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose a lot of weight. I am 5'2 as well and my goal is 120. I have about 150 pounds to lose. I will support you!
  • lauren39421
    Options
    Thank you, i need all i can get. I have alot of fails but im determined this time. I will also support you (:
  • MenmySavior
    Options
    Hey Lauren,

I am new here too as of yesterday, and have a lot to lose as well.....

I weigh 295 ..........WOW that wasn't very hard to say, but I am at my heaviest and dont want to climb the ladder any higher!!

I am in the medical field and am trying to become healthier not only for myself, but for my children...

Blessings to you!

Thank you for sharing your post!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, SW 261 (was as high as 267), Goal is 130. Protein is your friend :)
  • TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to lose a bunch of weight as well. I'm 5'2 too. I would be happy to support you both. I am hoping to lose about 70lbs, in just the last few days, like 4 or something since I have started using this site, I have lost 8 pounds! Friend me if you would like.
  • DeniseAS
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and my goal is set for now at 138. At this weight (which I've been several times in the last 15 years) I feel and look great. I don't want to tell you what to do, but perhaps setting an easier goal first to keep you motivated. With 150 lbs. to lose you'll get discouraged quickly as it will take a long time. I started MFP the week before Thanksgiving and so far I'm down 18.4. I was 166 and now I"m 148. It took all that time to lose it which is frustrating and I was hoping for more, but. I too WANT to get into the 120's for my height, but depending on your age ( i am 42) it might not be realistic for me anymore. You can always change your goal wait once you reach it intially. Good luck and welcome.
  • lauren39421
    Options
    My mini goal weight i have is to be 200 pounds its been a long time sense ive seen this number! Im 19 and have pcos which is why i have alot of fails with trying to lose weight. But i get mediformen this month and my doctor says he expects me to lose 60 in just 3 months!
  • Chloe110
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3" and have a goal of 110! Add me<3
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have metabolic syndrome (the only part I don't have is the PCOS as I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago) and the doctors put on a diabetic diet. It can be done.