Anyone else a sicky bear today? :(

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
My nose is stuffy and runny all at once, my cheeks are red and hot, I have a sore, scratchy throat, and my tummy hurts...but at least I'm alive!

Anyone else sick today?

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    My nose is stuffy and runny all at once, my cheeks are red and hot, I have a sore, scratchy throat, and my tummy hurts...but at least I'm alive!

Anyone else sick today?

Im stuffy with a sore throat. I think it is going around
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Yup. I is a sicky too. It sucks!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ughh yes, just took a Dayquil!
  • elcyclista
    Options
    Hahaa sicky bear. That's a funny way to say it. XD get well soon!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Woke up @ 6am with a POUNDING headache. Almost threw up @ church. Head still pounding still nauseous.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have sick kids so I'm guessing I'll be a sicky bear soon. :( Feel better soon!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sick as a dog. And still just ran an 8k trail run. Kinda cleared me up a bit, but my nose is running like crazy now.
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Not me, but I do hope you get better soon!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Hahaa sicky bear. That's a funny way to say it. XD get well soon!

Haha thank you. I am pathetically cute when I am sick! lol

And as a medical assisting student, I feel obliged to tell everyone to make sure you drink a lot of fluids! It really helps, I promise :) If you have any mint tea, that helps the throat feel better, too.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Not me, but I do hope you get better soon!

Awh thank you :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Just getting over strep throat, myself. Still have about 5 days worth of antibiotics to take. Bleh.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Just getting over strep throat, myself. Still have about 5 days worth of antibiotics to take. Bleh.

Eeek, hate taking antibiotics! Just make sure you keep on taking them, even if you feel better! :P Hope you do feel better though!
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Does having allergies count? I can't stop sneezing. :(
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My babys been sick all yesterday and today, with the same thing! Hope you feel better soon.
  • melbaby925
    Options
    ME! I'm going on 3 days of ear/sinus infection and am coughing now. Completely grumpy! I'm on antibiotics now and laying on the couch.

So. Ready. For. This. To. Be. OVER...so I can at least walk to the kitchen without getting out of breath and hacking like a pack a day smoker.

Hope everyone feels better soon.
  • RDalton84
    Options
    One child got sick Thursday, my other child got sick yesterday and I got sick last night as well. We were all pretty much zombies today snuggling on the couch together. Somehow my hubby has managed to stay immune. So glad this was a 3 day weekend.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My throat has been swollen all week, always gets better throughout the day, the next morning it's incredibly tight again. Developing a cough now too.
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Extremely sore throat, dizziness, headache
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ugh, me! I think I ran my body down with too many extra shifts at work and too many late nights studying.

but I got an A on my exam and made enough to splurge on a night out, so there's that.
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    just got over a bad sinus infection so i know how you feel!!