What to do about friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    After a month or sometimes even less, depending on how much there interact with me, I delete them.
  • Pauline745
    Pauline745 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    There can be a reason, why some people haven't logged on for a certain amount of time. For example, I know that in July, I've gone on vacation and I was away for a week and recently I have been having electrical problems that have caused me to be away for some days.

Some people are probably not here, due to losing a job and can't afford internet anymore. Some people can be away due to a new job that requires a lot of their time.

I know that people want friends and support, but everyone should think about everyone else as well.

I believe in cheering and motivating people, but I don't post cheering and motivating comments to the people on my friend's list every time I come on here. I don't log my food or exercise on here. I come on here to motivate and encourage others, as well as get encouragement.

I will speak for myself. I'm my number one cheerleader. I have to do this for myself.

Very well said. :smile:
  • Pauline745
    Pauline745 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    6 Months. If they haven't logged in in 6 months I figure they aren't coming back. Sometimes if I interacted with them a bit before they left I go to their page and leave a message saying feel free to add me if you come back, so that they can find you again.

That's a better idea...at least you're not downright rejecting them.