time to get serious for me :/

Options
Hello, I'm 30 years old, 2 small children. I've been overweight ever since i can remember and I'm tired of it. SW-250 CW-236 GW- 145. I have a long road ahead of me.
I cut out soda's completely. Was easier than I thought it would be really. Only water and coffee to drink. I am what I call a coffeeholic. With 2 small children and a full time job i find it hard to make time to exercise, but I do what I can in that department. I have lost 14 pounds since August but seem to have hit a bump in the road. The first 10 pounds flew off like it was nothing. I'm thinking the coffee and not exercising enough is a hurdle I need to overcome. Feel free to add me :) Would love to have some friends in the same boat :)

Replies

• MsAixa
    MsAixa Posts: 13
    Options
    :) ohhh man it was hard to cut soda for me at first!! lol
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been hanging onto the same 3 effin' pounds for two weeks now!! I cut soda out completely about a month and a half ago or so. Now it's just water, milk, and fresh juice. I do work out regularly, so I know that's helped me but these 3 pounds are holding me back! I need to lost 50 more after those ones, but once I do lose them, it'll be a milestone for me because it'll be the first time I've been below 180 in nearly 4 years!