Hot ladies of MFP

Options

Replies

• whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself "hot" ... pretty is more like it, with an bangin personality :blushing:
    What's funny is that I am SO the opposite of this. I worked really hard to get fit, so my figure is fairly nice (I still wouldn't say hot, but definitely strong and healthy), but my face is definitely not what I'd call pretty.

You are very pretty!!!

I feel I have a pretty face, now I am just working towards having the body to go with it!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm getting hotter all the time! I got back in my size 8 jeans today. Won't be long until I get my size 6 back out of the closet! And I think I'm pretty hot for 55!!

Hot damn lady!!! Rock it out!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know it ~ Wiggle wiggle wiggle
  • shortandfeisty
    Options
    Just ran for nearly an hour, so I'm pretty hot at the moment. :tongue:
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since anyone's called me hot. Summer time, I should be bikini ready!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    when a guy says "im hot" he is usually a douche....im sorry...usually a summer's eve. When a girl says "I'm hot" it actually makes you hotter.

:heart: this thread

Haha..
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since anyone's called me hot. Summer time, I should be bikini ready!

let me reset your timer....you are hot!
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    It appears there's a lot of hotties on MFP
  • Bikini27
    Options

let me reset your timer....you are hot!

Seconding it!!
  • kate_mariebug
    Options
    hi :) any boyss please feel free to add
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    It appears there's a lot of hotties on MFP

It would appear you just made it +1. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    Hahahahahaha thanks
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Carl made me check in here...
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm hot but I'm pretty! LOL

definitely hot :flowerforyou: and you are from Texas so that is a plus lol

Ooh Im from Texas too woohoo ;)

Awesome, and you are not too far from me :bigsmile:
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I dont really concider myself hot...I dont feel like I am there yet....but my husband thinks I am :blushing:
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself "hot" ... pretty is more like it, with an bangin personality :blushing:
    What's funny is that I am SO the opposite of this. I worked really hard to get fit, so my figure is fairly nice (I still wouldn't say hot, but definitely strong and healthy), but my face is definitely not what I'd call pretty.
    Strong & healthy is HOT and you are gorgeous!
  • Bikini27
    Options
    I dont really concider myself hot...I dont feel like I am there yet....but my husband thinks I am :blushing:

Hot isn't a size sweetie. You're there ;)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Strong & healthy is HOT and you are gorgeous!
    Thanks. I guess I'll join then, but I'm standing in the back of the room to hide behind all of the real hotties.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    .... yeah?
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

I think you're beautiful!! :heart: