First day

sfm5005
sfm5005 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day on here. Hope I have as much success as I've been reading...

Replies

• Welcome! I wish you the best! :happy: I have been telling everyone I know about this site because it really does work and help you live a better life! I only have been doing this since June 2nd and have already lost 15 lbs and so has my girlfriend!:drinker: She and I even have a "fat day" a week so we are not depriving ourselves completely. Also, I have learned what I can eat and should not eat. I never realized how unhealthy I really was and how bad I really ate before.
  • Welcome! It's a great site! Good luck!!
  • lgs5962
    lgs5962 Posts: 2
    This is a great site... welcome!
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Welcome! You can do anything you put your mind to. We are here to help!!!! :flowerforyou:

Congrats on making this step!!!
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    welcome aboard! i'm sure you'll find this as helpful and supportive as i do.:flowerforyou:
  • slimlindy
    slimlindy Posts: 1
    Hi, I am looking forward to using this site too. I have 20 lbs to loose and hope this will help me keep on track.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • foleypro
    foleypro Posts: 9
    My first day too... First day of thirty years of first days. But this time we have a community. Maybe all of us newbies will form a connection and encourage each other!

My pledge is to get through one day. today. in a healthy way. good luck to you!
  • Me too me too. I've tried other boards, but this one looks to have more support. Good luck!!
  • sfm5005
    sfm5005 Posts: 3
    Yep, gotta get thru the first day. and the second, and the third....Every time I think I might be hungry....I've been taking a big swig of water. Seems to be helping. I don't know about everyone else...but I have a job where I'm bascially sitting all day staring at the computer...hard to control your hunger.
This discussion has been closed.