I'm a newbie!

Options
Hi all! I am new to the site, but I am really excited about being part of a positive and motivational fitness community! I am currently recovering from a fractured tailbone (ouch), but in about two weeks I will be allowed back on the elliptical and I have a feeling that I will need all the support I can get! Cheers!

Replies

• drema2370
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am new also but there is alot of support in the community. reading all the posts has inspired me to keep going and not give up. Good Luck on reaching your goal.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There can be a lot of inspiration here for sure. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • ajenquin
    Options
    Ouch! I bruised my tailbone once and that was no fun so I can't even imagine a fracture! I've been on MFP for a few weeks and am loving all the support that I'm getting from people; even giving other people support has been super helpful!! Feel free to add me!

Good Luck
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    YAY! Welcome to MFP. I see you have already lost 16lbs, that is amazing! Keep up the great work lady! :bigsmile:
  • beasleybeaz
    Options
    This is my first time using this site. I have ALWAYS struggled with my weight. I did Weight watchers last year and lost 30 pounds and over the Holidays I gained 15 back! So now I am not only trying to change my eating habits, stay up on my exercise, but I am trying to separate my emotions from my eating. I decided to keep a food diary along with doing this site, and working out 4-5x a week. Working out has never been an issue for me I have always stayed pretty active. I am just tired of the food struggle. I know it will always be a challenge, but I am ready for a permanent change.