Concert in a WEEK!! HELP ME CHOOSE MY FINAL OUTFIT! LOTS OF

Options
La_Amazona
La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
One more time... I've got it down to 3 different outfits for the infamous Drake concert. I found this awesome perfect little jacket that I'm going to wear with the final outfit since it might be cool.
One of the dilemas is whether I should wear 4 inch heels or 3 inch knee high boots.

1) First is the dress. It's a snake pattern, glam shoulders, color is gold brown with black...

Here it is with the jacket and boots.

023-5.jpg

Here it is with heels.

024-5.jpg

Here is what it will look like once I take the jacket off (I will be buying another fat belt.. don't like this shiney one).

025-4.jpg

2) Black little jacket with leapard skirt. Simple. I can go with heels or boots.

026-3.jpg

3) Black little jacket with blue/ black skirt.

027-3.jpg

Side view.

028-3.jpg

WHEW!! Okay... at least I have it down to these 3... :bigsmile:

Replies

• lcgs7713
    lcgs7713 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The blue one very HOT!!!!!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I like blue one too!!!
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i like the the first skirt but with the heels, very sexy..gosh wish i could wear clothes like that!!
    are you taking a bag? edit to saY "Dress" lol
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't wear the snake print with the heels, probably the boots instead...but I don't wear 3 inch heels lol. I prefer 5 inch or higher and spikier...I think the leopard print is cute.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I like the shoes now that I look at it on the screen.. I don't really like the boots with it.. I wish I had black thigh high boots! that'd be HOT!!!

A bag? No.. just a little purse for my camera and phone!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I wouldn't wear the snake print with the heels, probably the boots instead...but I don't wear 3 inch heels lol. I prefer 5 inch or higher and spikier...I think the leopard print is cute.

I have stilletos but I NEED comfy shoes as I plan to dance and will probably be walking a lot..

I'm going with my former crush by the way so gotta work it. Hmph!!
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Last one all the way! Play it up with a nice small black clutch and your rocking it girl
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    interesting...

nobody likes the dress!! haha
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    interesting...

The dress is my fav!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    interesting...

The dress is my fav!

with shoes or boots?
  • LiviLou2011
    Options
    I like the shoes now that I look at it on the screen.. I don't really like the boots with it.. I wish I had black thigh high boots! that'd be HOT!!!

A bag? No.. just a little purse for my camera and phone!!

yeah thats what i was talking bout lol..
  • ishallnotwant
    Options

I have stilletos but I NEED comfy shoes as I plan to dance and will probably be walking a lot..

I figured as much, if I were going out for a long evening i'd definitely wear cute but realistic shoes! lol! What kind of concert are you going to?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I like the blue. :smile:
  • LiviLou2011
    Options
    yeah i meant the first dress the snake one with the shoes not the boots, i accidently put skirt, i went back and put dress.
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    interesting...

I don't know why, i'm just really not into snake print. I know some people can carry it off really well though. :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I figured as much, if I were going out for a long evening i'd definitely wear cute but realistic shoes! lol! What kind of concert are you going to?

Drake... rap/hip hop music!!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The mustard (?) dress with the heels. The lighter shade of the dress creates a good contrast with the jacket. I really love the boots (sexy) but the heels show off your great legs. Show off what you worked for!!!
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    love the leopard!
  • JustFloorIt
    JustFloorIt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lovin' the leopard print;)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    For me it goes: