Looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I am 26 and looking for support. I am in it for the long haul and finally committed to a real lifestyle change instead of dieting or easy fixes.

Please send me a friend request if you need support too and have support to give - thanks! :)

Replies

• goblem
    goblem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 26 too and joined MFP almost 2 weeks ago. I joined my local gym and started to plan what I was going to eat and already I feel so much better than before I started. It is a lifestyle change but once you put your mind to it and start seeing results, it will spur you on.

Good luck on your journey!
  • jmulldome
    Options
    I'm with you.......and like you, anybody can throw me an invite.
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, and feel free to add me as a friend:happy:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    The OP and all responders feel free to add me as a friend. We are here to learn, motivate and support each other.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request!

Anyone else please feel free to add me! I love the support! :bigsmile:
  • theresa029
    Options
    friend request sent! :smile:
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck on the journey. You're definitely in the right place for support.
  • chriswee2012
    Options
    Hi,im new too,searching for advisers that can give me supports and motivations,hope you can cooperate with me by ADDING me because i have problems with 10 minutes delay
  • cstf022012
    Options
    looking for support here and on youtube feel free to send me a freind request...add me here and subscribe on youtube to follow my journey. I am more than happy to support those who are aiming to make a permanent lifestyle change! WE CAN DO THIS! =))

Thanks in advance! =)
  • tanias001
    tanias001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me. tanias001.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am also 26 and doing this journey too!! Feel free to add me. I am pretty much a daily logger.
  • kelsgrenier
    kelsgrenier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 i don't really log my info in much because i pretty much eat and do the same thing everyday lol but im on constantly. anyone can add me =]
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends for support! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. I'll add you!!