New and ready to go!!

Options
Hello,

I am going to be starting my calorie counting journey from tomorrow :) A bit about myself, 21 years old from the UK. Lost almost 2 stone (24lbs as far) on weight watcher pro points. To get a healthy BMI of 24 i need to get down to 144lbs or 10 stone 4. Currently (after a horrid week of fastfood mayhem) i am 157lbs. On ww i feel i relied on alot of convenience food; ready meals, cake bars, crisps etc etc. I am trying to eat less of this and eat more fruit and veg.

I would love to get support to help me reach my goal :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You'll love it.:drinker:
  • starkissedx
    Options
    Thankyou :) going to add you if thats ok x
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hiya Starkissed. Good luck with your new start. I'm loving it so far. You gonna forget about ww or intertwine the two?

Laura x
  • rich39
    rich39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ,,,,, wishing you the best ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Uhmmm No more Fast Food ,,, its the devil!!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals, stay focussed and you'll do fine :D
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome - sounds like a very sensible goal, and this is the right place to get there! Feel free to add me
    Lindsay
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Welcome chum! Just when you feel down come on here for a lift!
  • workingforthatbody
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! :)
    I added you and I am here for support anytime
    I wish you luck with reaching your goals
    xx
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi well done on your loss I love ww but not pp I lost 57lbs on ww in 2010 but I eat similar now to then no convience foods except once a week.
    Theres great support here and food diaries you can view x
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    it tough to beat those craving but I found that a good healthy hi protein drink helps in curbing some of those cravings, also have plenty of veggies and fruit around, it helps fill in the empty spots as well without being a belly buster:)
  • starkissedx
    Options
    Thankyou everyone :) day one I stuck to my cals but ended up eating convenience ready meal and a subway....I find it really hard to do without convenience meals as I am currently jobless, and a student so buying alot of fresh food, veg, fish and meat is very pricey for me at the moment and I'm having to eat whatever I have in my freezer which isn't the most nutritious at all...going to have to try harder.

Laura - I'm tracking cals but also today calculated pro points and it would have been 31PP which was 1296 cals.