motivated and chatty friends welcome

Options
I'm somewhat new. Looking for friends that are chatty and like to motivate one another. If that suits your flavor feel free to add me.

Replies

• borninbcn
    borninbcn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello!! I've recently started dieting too and this week end I did veeeeery bad :( need support too :)

have a lovely day!!
  • sonny368
    Options
    Hi I need support either because I'm easy to break as soon as I receive an invite to eat out from friends!
    A catastrophe!!!
    I have to loose 20 lb, that in my country, Italy, would be 10 kg...for an entire month, due to a new story with a guy, I only went to eat at the restaurant, so from 77 kg I passed to 83 kg, I'm new to the site but my friend told me that if you stick to your plan it does work, she lost weight!
    I exercise when i don't have stomach ache due to my exagerated food, and I need support because after a couple of week, as soon as I see the first results, i indulge and i eat junky, usually sweet!
    So please help me, let's chat, let's write to each other, let's keep a diary of our daily activity, anythingg that can help us out, add me up,
    thanks, Isabella
  • claireoliver76
    claireoliver76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm starting today and really hoping I can stick with it all good intentions but am a sucker for all bad food so if you want someone to help you and think you can help me add me
  • luluparnell
    Options
    Hi! I was doing ok for a few weeks, recording daily, walking 3 times a wk and yoga one nite. Then got I'll last week and fell off the wagon! Help me back on please!!!!