another newbie

MaryGH
MaryGH Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Need to have a little help holding myself accountable for what goes in my mouth. Looks like a great spot to keep me honest. I've been struggling with wieght gain after turning 40, having 2 kids, getting a desk job and starting BC all within 3 years...it's catching up with me and I need to get back to where I can stop seeing the muffin top!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Hi, Mary, and welcome. I've been slacking off a little on monitoring what I eat, too. MFP is great and you'll find some of the friendliest and most helpful people here. :flowerforyou:
  • lcstaats
    lcstaats Posts: 1
    Hi Mary, I am new as well signed up a few weeks ago but I am starting today.
    I wish you luck and hope you do well! :bigsmile:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Welcome from one Mary to another.
  • mistylou
    mistylou Posts: 9
    Hi, Welcome this is the place. I just started myself it is a wonderful site and the people are very helpful. And warm!!

mistylou
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Welcome to Mf, Good luck on your new start, I hope you enjoy as well as benefit from MFP, like myself and the others take care hun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Welcome to Mf, Good luck on your new start, I hope you enjoy as well as benefit from MFP, like myself and the others take care hun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
  • Shanta1983
    Welcome to MFP, Good luck on your new start, I hope you enjoy as well as benefit from MFP, like myself and the others take care hun :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MaryGH
    MaryGH Posts: 2
    Thanks all, for the kind words. I had a hard time keeping away from this site today. It is really amazing how quickly calories add up! Guess that's how we end up putting more in than we expend in a day. I remember an old Pathophysiology Professor telling it just like that one time..."you have to put in less than what gets expended"...oh, how true, but how difficult some days!
This discussion has been closed.