My Progress so far

I started using MFP in December, I started Jillian Michaels in January and this is my progress so far. In the photo's I'm in the same dress.

weightloss-1.jpg

Replies

• MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Wow you can definitely see a difference.
  • Sammie927
    Sammie927 Posts: 10 Member
    thank you :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,578 Member
    Beautiful! Congrats
  • Great job! You look amazing!
  • Sammie927
    Thank You SO Much!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    You look fantastic!!:flowerforyou: Great Job!!:drinker:
  • amazing!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    You are fine girl, great job! Keep it up!
  • Sammie927
    thanks so much guys!xo
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    You look fabulous! In my opinion, I don't think you needed to lose weight in the 1st place, I'd kill to be as skinny as your before picture.
  • Sammie927
    i've always been a really tiny person, and then i gained about 30 pounds in a year and a half. i dont wanna lose to much weight! mostly would just like to get toned which is more what ive been working on :)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    I didn't mean to sound like a downer, just my jealous side talking. yea, I've always been slightly thick. I think you look great, in both pictures is all :)
  • Great work!
  • Sammie927
    i didnt think you meant it that way :) and thanks! ive had a really hard time with myself for a few years so im happy to finally see results! :)
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Please can I borrow your legs for just one day? I wanna look that good in spiked heels! Seriously though, you look fantastic!
  • Sammie927
    haha sure but i'll need them back! and thanks so much guys! honestly this website has helped me so much and the positive feedback from everyone is so nice! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!