My VENT of the Morning.

Options
sinisme
sinisme Posts: 148 Member
So I work for a mechanic shop that deals with mostly truckers... but we also get customers buying parts for their units. Since we live so close to the Mexican border, a big part of our customers are from Mexico. Anyway, some of these people that come over and shop here have absolutely no respect and don't know how to act. I had 2 guys come in here, one in their late 40's..and the other in his late 50's maybe. Anyway, they're dressed with flashy shirts with gold chains that get lost within the ugly chest hair that i can see because they have their shirts OPEN. (Had to give you the visual)

anywho, they're paying with a credit card and the machine decides slow down and take forever to approve or decline the card. While I'm waiting I'm working on other files.. and the older guy has the nerve to whistle at me like I'm some sort of effing dog to get my attention. I HATE that sooooo much. :mad: I used to get that crap when I worked at Best Buy. So instead of going off on the guy and getting myself in trouble.. i decided to just ignore him until he used WORDS. :grumble:

I really hate my job right now. ok that was my vent of the morning.. the day is not yet over... so yeah... GOOD TIMES. :indifferent:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You did better than I would have....if someone whistled at me like I was the hired help I would probably lay their @ss out with something.
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You did better than I would have....if someone whistled at me like I was the hired help I would probably lay their @ss out with something.

LOL... Oh I wanted to.. but I can't afford to lose my crappy job right now. :laugh:
  • Kamille84
    Kamille84 Posts: 32
    Options
    At my work I in small place and they sometimes close vent. It get hot in summer when vent closed.

LOL What???:noway:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Some idiot must pull guys aside when they hit puberty and tell them that women like that kind of stuff. Kudos on keeping your cool...... very classy.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options

LOL... Oh I wanted to.. but I can't afford to lose my crappy job right now. :laugh:

I know thats right , how effin rude the public can be sometimes ughhhhh..but yea you cant afford to loose your job :grumble: :grumble:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    RRRRRRRR!!!!!!:explode:

Men! Good job keeping cool. I would have probably ended up losing my crappy job!!