MOTIVATIONAL PICTURES/POSTERS

Options
HI EVERYONE!!

Some of us need a blot of motivation sooo I think it would be awsome to show off your favorite Motivational Pictures/Posters!!!! I love pictures so Maybe some with sayings on them.... Your goal.... whatever keeps you motivated to move towards your goal!!

I know that I keep motivational pictures on my desktop so everytime I open my computer that is all I see therefore, I get motivated to move towards my goal

IT'S TIME TO BRING THE HYPE, MY LOVELY LOSERS ;-)

Replies

• mquickel
    mquickel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    pinterest has some awesome motivational pictures!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Found on Pinterest & facebook

-The difference between who you are and who you want to be... is what you do.

-"you are what you eat" That's strange, I don't think I've eaten any sexy beast today.

-My kitchen is for dancing.

-What screws us up most is the picture in our head of how it's suppose to be.

-the best is yet to come

-your choices will change your world

-If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you will find an excuse.

-you will never know your limits until you push yourself to them

-Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself

-chin up butter cup
    -you are more important than you realize.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I Love this :)

KEEP THEM COMING!!
  • suindamach
    suindamach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "you are what you eat" That's strange, I don't think I've eaten any sexy beast today" SO AWESOME!
  • suindamach
    suindamach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've seen several people whose post just says Bump. what does that mean? I'm sorta new... :ohwell:
  • taylorbrown1792
    Options
    I've seen several people whose post just says Bump. what does that mean? I'm sorta new... :ohwell:

It just means that it gets boosted up for other users of the site to see and if they are interested to contribute, then they may do so. :smile:
  • PhilLoch
    Options
    Am following the calorie guidelines. About a week into it. My blood sugar level was 83 this AM. New first for me. Digestion has been a lot better, weight loss still slow, three pounds, but it's coming down slowly. Not feeling hungry or deprived of having something to eat. Have made several life style changes and am surprised how easy it is with the diet diary. Am looking to get more weight off by keeping the calorie intake under the appointed level.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Found on Pinterest & facebook

-The difference between who you are and who you want to be... is what you do.

-"you are what you eat" That's strange, I don't think I've eaten any sexy beast today.

-My kitchen is for dancing.

-What screws us up most is the picture in our head of how it's suppose to be.

-the best is yet to come

-your choices will change your world

-If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you will find an excuse.

-you will never know your limits until you push yourself to them

-Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself

-chin up butter cup
    -you are more important than you realize.

Thank you!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I made one just tonight from one of my photos. I'm putting a small version here but If you want to download a full size one you can get it on my site. http://www.fitharts.com/2012/01/18/fitness-motivation/

Runner-450x300.jpg
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options

It's like bookmarking a topic so you can search through your posts and find what you want for a later date. And it also "bumps" it up to the top of the forum topics so other can see. I use bump just so I can find posts to read through later. So much interesting stuff on here! :)
  • taylorbrown1792
    Options
    Love the pic, AshD :happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going through my photos and I think I will end up doing some more.
  • taylorbrown1792
    Options
    Would definately love to see them :smile:
  • dancinonwater22
    dancinonwater22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I still can't figure out how to post pictures, but I've got a bunch of motivational pictures that I made on my profile, if you would like to check them out! Whenever Im feeling down or want to eat when Im not hungry, I look at them and they motivate me to stay healthy and keep going!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    "You're one workout away from a good mood."

"It took more than one day to put it on; it will take more than one to take it off."

"The cure for anything is salt water--sweat, tears, or the sea."

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

EDIT: Sorry, no pictures from me. :flowerforyou:
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    "You can be sore or sorry tomorrow - you choose!"

This keeps me going ALL the time. Helps me push through the last bit of any workout!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Going from this:

Momandthegirls-2008-1.jpg

FarmPix22-1.jpg

SydandScott-Christmas2009-1.jpg

to this:

Syd-013012-1.jpg

SydandScott-February2012.jpg

and realizing that I have gained back about 20 years of life has proven to be pretty motivating for me!
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You look just great!!! 8]:flowerforyou:
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    inspiring.jpg