52 lbs & 40+ inches w/pics...33lbs to go

Options

Replies

• Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options
    Great job! & the second picture is sooo cute!

Aww thanks! He is my little moneky such a wonderful little mess.
  • Mom2Asa
    Options
    BTW----I am about to be 34 and I am 5'9" for any wondering.

In the last pic you can even see my right leg is not the same as my left leg and never will be but that is ok.
  • Akinkopf
    Akinkopf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Could you message me about the vitamins. I have fibromyalgia and the pain and fatigue make it really hard for me to exercise! Thank you very much!
  • kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    Wow this is awesome! I'm so proud of you. =) I'm so glad that your pain is gone. My cousin has had RSD since she was young and she's still in constant pain. She's actually getting a second round of Ketamine Infusion for it (I'm not sure if you know what that is or not...) and has been through so much. I've seen what she's had to go through and I'm so glad you found something that worked!
  • sjfitlife
    sjfitlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    please message me about the vitamins, thank u so much!
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on all your hard work and success since your accident!!

Would you mind messaging me about the vitamins? I know a few people I think would benefit from those!! Thanks! :happy:
  • Mom2Asa
    Options
    Wow this is awesome! I'm so proud of you. =) I'm so glad that your pain is gone. My cousin has had RSD since she was young and she's still in constant pain. She's actually getting a second round of Ketamine Infusion for it (I'm not sure if you know what that is or not...) and has been through so much. I've seen what she's had to go through and I'm so glad you found something that worked!

I am so sorry and Yes I know what it is. My hubby and I had researched and talked about having me put into a Ketamine induced coma to see if it would help reset my brain since research had shown to be promising but experimental but never went through with it and I am thankful we found something else. I pray for her that she finds relief
    it is miserable!!
  • ashncox55
    ashncox55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look AMAZING!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! It feels great to feel better again. I feel like I have been given a 2nd cahnce at life and damn if I am not going to grab it by the horns and run with it!!

Those that asked for more info about it I emailed you. I would put it here but I don't feel right doing so since I am not trying to advertise in here for the lady I buy it from LOL although she would probably like me too put it out there. Anyway check your email, I gave you a little info on it that I know about it and what it has done for me and my hubby who has also lost 50lbs
    They had to kill his thyroid years ago so he too coudln't loose weight but has since I made him start taking it. Aren't wives great???? At least I tried it first before I forced him to take it, I felt so good I knew it would make him feel better---Most days I won't steer him wrong :)

I am interested in the supplement you are taking - could you please send me the info as well
  • kroderick
    kroderick Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous! :) Could you email me the information on the supplement as well! I have a friend with thyroid issues and I think it may help her - and of course me as well! :)
  • TimTamGirl
    Options
    What an awesome result. I too live on pain meds due to a MVA and would love you to email me the info on your vitamin supplements.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the final results!!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    absolutely beautiful great job!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss...INCREDIBLE job on overcoming everything to achieve that weight loss!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job. And that baby is too adorable!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well done! The little one has a gorgeous smile haha!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thanks for feeling comfortable enough to share you story. :) As a rehab professional, I know how hard you've worked and I'm sorry you still have issues from your accident to deal with. I hate when bad things happen to good people. You look SOOO great now and you were stunning before. On a final note, your little guy is SOOOOOO stinking cute!! =) I hope I have cute babies too, one day! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • danihonline
    Options
    What an amazing job, the human body is absolutely amazing and as great of a job as they do, doctors do not know everything. I truly believe that modern drugs often stop our body from working properly. I appreciate the fact that you are not "advertising" here, but I would love to know about the vitamins you are taking.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Great job and glad your not in pain any more. You'll be able to enjoy your son more. x
  • aubryannewilson
    aubryannewilson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I would love to know more about the supplements you started. It sounds like it would work great for my FIL. He pretty much can't live with out his pain meds. Send me a message please!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!