52 lbs & 40+ inches w/pics...33lbs to go

Options
13»

Replies

• rigels77
    Options
    Could you email me the info on the supplement too? Thanks!
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! Thanks for feeling comfortable enough to share you story. :) As a rehab professional, I know how hard you've worked and I'm sorry you still have issues from your accident to deal with. I hate when bad things happen to good people. You look SOOO great now and you were stunning before. On a final note, your little guy is SOOOOOO stinking cute!! =) I hope I have cute babies too, one day! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou: :happy:

Thank you for the super kind words!! He is such a mess but a beautiful one and I am just glad I can now take care of him becuase before I was just going through the motions I had so much medication in me and was always so tired!! Now we play and have fun and mommy is happy and feels so much better---it is a win-win for my whole house!!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! I am in a similar situation and cannot do high impact exercise either. I haven't lost anything for about two weeks so reading this was just the motivator I needed to get me believing in myself again. People do not realize how hard it is when you cannot train hard and do not have that to rely on as an aid to weight loss. You look absolutely amazing! I think I am going to friend you if that's OK :)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Wow.....YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
    Could you please message me with the info about your supplements as well?
    Thanks so much!
    Kaye
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great, your little boy is so cute, too! You don't LOOK like you need to lose 33 more pounds, you look pretty incredible right now! Keep up the good work!
  • Sabdavis
    Sabdavis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow this is awesome! I'm so proud of you. =) I'm so glad that your pain is gone. My cousin has had RSD since she was young and she's still in constant pain. She's actually getting a second round of Ketamine Infusion for it (I'm not sure if you know what that is or not...) and has been through so much. I've seen what she's had to go through and I'm so glad you found something that worked!

I am so sorry and Yes I know what it is. My hubby and I had researched and talked about having me put into a Ketamine induced coma to see if it would help reset my brain since research had shown to be promising but experimental but never went through with it and I am thankful we found something else. I pray for her that she finds relief
    it is miserable!!

My husband's aunt has RSD and did the Ketamine induced coma. She swore it was the worst time of her life. While it had helped, still not pain free.

I'm so glad that you were able to get through this and take your life back! What a wonderful thing for you and your child to have a mommy who can run and play with her!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous. I am loving the bone structure in your face now. You are beautiful, inside and out.
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up, you look awesome!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And it's even more of an accomplishment since you did it while you were dealing with so much pain. You're awesome. :)
  • Mom2Asa
    Mom2Asa Posts: 109
    Options
    You look great, your little boy is so cute, too! You don't LOOK like you need to lose 33 more pounds, you look pretty incredible right now! Keep up the good work!

Aww thank you but I am just barely out of the "obese" category. I am tall (5'9") and have always carried weight well but I am still in the mid 160's. Prior to my accident I was 135-140 and a healthy size 8 ( that should tell you how big I am bone wise) and in amazing shape, I ran, hiked, climbed mountins---anything outdoors so being at 164 I still have some to get rid of to get back down to my healthy weight that I was prior but thank you so much for saying that :)
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • theresaburgess8
    Options
    Awesome, could you email me with the info? Thank you! My husband has cancer related thyroid issues. Keep up the great work!
  • roadworthy
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am so glad that you feel so much better. I know of someone who has suffered chronic pain for years and can not exercise much do to it. I would love any information you can share about the supplement that has helped you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!