30DS results with pics! (long post sorry)

Options
tistal
tistal Posts: 869 Member
Sorry for crappy pics. I did not take good before pics because I honestly did not think I would stick with it! But here I am! Today is actually my week 5. Saturday was my last day of 30DS. I took Sundays off as rest days and also did anywhere from 20-45 mins of Zumba a day also. I am at 188.2 and want to hit 16o so I still have a ways to go but I am happy with my results so far!!!! Oh and going from a size XL in my workout clothes to a L is a HUGE plus!!!!

Now, official results from the full 30DS!
14lbs lost
Bust: 2.75in
Waist: 3.5in
R. Arm: 1in
L. Arm: 1.5in
Hips: 2in
R. Thigh: 1in
L. Thigh: 1.75

Week by week breakdown:
Start Jan 16 2012
Weight: 201.8
Bust: 40.5
Right Arm: 13.5
Left Arm: 14
Waist: 45
Hips: 44
Right Thigh: 22.5
Left Thigh: 23.5

Week 1Results Jan 23 2012
Weight: 196.4
Bust: 39
Left Arm: 13
Waist: 44
Right Thigh: 22
Left Thigh: 23

Week 2 Results Jan 30 2016
Weight 192.4
Bust: 39
Right Arm: 12.5
Left Arm; 12.5
Waist: 43.5
Hips: 43
Right Thigh: 22
Left Thigh: 22.5

Week 3 Results Feb. 6 2012
Weight 189.4
Bust: 38.5
Right Arm: 12.25
Left Arm: 12.5
Waist: 43
Hips: 42.75
Right Thigh: 21.75
Left Thigh: 22.25

Week 4 Results Feb. 13 2012
Weight 188.2
Bust: 38
Left Arm 12.5
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 42.5
Right Thigh: 21.75
Left Thigh: 22

Week 5 Results Feb. 20 2012
Weight 188.2
Bust: 37.75
Left Arm: 12.5
Waist 41.5
Hips: 42
Right Thigh: 21.5
Left Thigh: 21.75

FRONT b/a
023.jpg
003-8.jpg

SIDE b/a
024.jpg
004-7.jpg

BACK b/a
025.jpg
005-8.jpg

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Nice results! Congrats on sticking with it!
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well don't for sticking with it. I can def see a huge difference! Fab!!
  • minibusx
    Options
    well done x x im on my second day and well lets say Im really starting to feel it alreadys, can just about finish level one :sad:
    soooo well done on sticking to it and you can certainly see the rewards from doing so x x x
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! did you do any other exercise with it, or just the 30DS!? You look awesome tho! I am going to start it again, and stick with it this time!!
  • tistal
    Options
    I did Zumba. Sometime 20mins a day sometimes 45 mins a day. Just because I felt I needed some extra cardio in with the 30DS and because I love my Zumba on the Wii!!! Lots of people hate it but I love it. After 45 mins of it I am usually drenched!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    WOW...
  • coloschick
    Options
    I am so impressed. I just bought the 30 DS.

Tammy
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Inspiring stuff and def visible.

I have posted a progress that includes my start of 30 DS pic - so hope to see progress soon.
  • tarabear826
    Options
    Great job!! That is fantastic!!
  • bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! You look fab, there's a huge difference! And you are so lucky that you seem to have naturally slim legs.
    I've been thinking of doing the 30ds but am worried that I won't be able to maintain it afterwards.

Has anyone else here done it but piled the weight on as soon as they stopped?
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    I bought this on the weekend, it should be delivered tomorrow - looking at people's results to date, then I am looking forward to starting it!

Well done you - you're already looking so much better. Keep going and you'll get to where you want to be soon enough! x
  • LessOfMePlease
    LessOfMePlease Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Week by week breakdown:
    Start Jan 16 2012

Finally! Thank you for being honest and posting your measures. I have felt so badly because it seems my waist is larger than most women's, and I needed to see someone - anyone! - say they were in the same boat as me.

You made great changes!!! I own 30DS but only made it 17 days the first time. Guess I need to pull that back out now that I weigh less and maybe I can see more results!
  • tistal
    Options
    Hey! You look fab, there's a huge difference! And you are so lucky that you seem to have naturally slim legs.
    I've been thinking of doing the 30ds but am worried that I won't be able to maintain it afterwards.

Has anyone else here done it but piled the weight on as soon as they stopped?

Yea I am all gut with pretty good legs! lol I am starting Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and am gonna do another round of 30DS in with it. I did BFBM for the first time last night and loved it!
  • tistal
    Options

Week by week breakdown:
    Start Jan 16 2012

Finally! Thank you for being honest and posting your measures. I have felt so badly because it seems my waist is larger than most women's, and I needed to see someone - anyone! - say they were in the same boat as me.

You made great changes!!! I own 30DS but only made it 17 days the first time. Guess I need to pull that back out now that I weigh less and maybe I can see more results!

Mine has been that way since I had kids. But finally it is starting to whiddle down a bit!!!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work!
  • tovenestor
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! I'm doing it now, too - had to take the weekend off due to swelling in my right knee....am adding a Latin Dance DVD to it today and hopefully that will warm me up for Jillian....going to do that first then the Shred in hopes that I will have less knee pain! Wish me luck! Love your results!
  • Jaffacake05
    Options
    I've just started this 30DS with the help of some friends here. It's really good to see your results so clearly on here, it will really helpo to spur me on and i'm sure others will feel the same. So thanks and well done you on your incredible results xxx
  • mrsokelly
    Options
    Awesome Job hun! Keep it up and you will meet your goal in no time!
  • tistal
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!