Fav Workout Shoes?

Options
What kinda shoes does everybody wear for workouts? I have a pair of Nike Dart 9's and i'm finding that my feet are killing me after a good workout! Would really like to find a more comfortable pair of shoes for workouts, so i can make it through a workout without having to stop becuz my feet feel like they are goin to fall off!

Replies

• Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well, I mostly do yoga so... barefoot!!!
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I wear New Balance
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Nike Turbo Shox!! I've been buying Shox since they first came out... : ))
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I have really huge feet, so i have to shop around to find men's size shoes that will fit well. Right now I have some Asics crosstrainers, and I like them a lot. they look cool, they fit well, and they're nice and bouncy.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    No shoes! Love running barefoot :)
  • amw2111982
    amw2111982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Saucony Cordanas...a bit expensive but the best shoes I've ever put on!
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love my K-Swiss Tubes. I feel like I'm walking on clouds. I got my husband a pair as well, and he loves them too.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:153235/sku:92281097/k-swiss-tubes-run-100-womens/black/light-blue/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
  • eventermal
    Options
    I have a pair of NB Minimus that I LOVE! I wasnt all into the barefoot running thing, but my knees were killing me even in the "great" expensive shoes. No more knee or hip pain for me!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I wear these

Capture.png

Nike Women's Flex Trainer. They're very light weight and flexible. They' also allow your feet to breathe! I've found them very comfortable for working out. I have other nike tennis shoes that have killed my feet during workouts, so much that one foot was numb afterwards. I don't wear those anymore! But these are great :-) haven't had any problems. They were also fairly cheap for new Nikes, $62. Got them at Famous Footwear.

PS - they also come in gray & blue
  • anthonysig
    anthonysig Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Innov8's...light and flat so great for running and lifting
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I love my Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS - my gym doesn't allow barefoot, so this is as close as I can get. Love them! Since I started wearing them and switched to a midfoot strike instead of heel strike, no more knee pain!
  • shawnp80134
    Options
    Reebok Zigtech. I used to get shin splints when jogging... but these have cured that for me. I love them.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I just got new running shoes. Nike vomero 6s. So far I really like them :-)
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Asics Nimbus....LOVE THEM! I'm on my third pair....I wear them to run at the gym, eliptical and run outside and they have taken care of the shin splints and plantar fascitis for me!!!! Just got a new pair saturday, and just got done running outside and they were perfect. No breaking in period!
  • rrgrove
    Options
    i was thinking about posing something like this earlier although im kinda on a budget too
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Nike Trainer 1's
  • bel5463
    Options
    Brooks are the way to go. very comfortable!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Brooks Pure Connect and Brooks Pure Flow :heart:
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    The ones that fit me the best.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Brooks Pure Connect and Brooks Pure Flow :heart:

Nice!!! Going to be getting a pair of pure cadence once the running season gets a bit closer.