What's the strangest compliment you've received?

Options
With everyone on here doing such a great job with diet and exercise, I'm sure you've received many compliments on your new lifesyle and probably your new body. But, ..... sometime those compliments can come out in a manner that just doen't seem that complimentary.

Like yesterday when I was boating with my husband and I was wearing my swim suit. What I'm sure he MEANT to say was, "You've been doing a great job working out, your thighs are looking much leaner". But what came out of his mouth instead was, "I can tell you're getting in shape because there's actually a space between your thighs now". :laugh: Oh husbands, they can never say anything right, can they?

What's the strangest compliment you've received?

Replies

• agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I had an older lady here at the credit union tell me that my butt fell off the other day.

She then proceded to tell me that I'm looking great and she can tell I've lost alot of weight, but at first i was like :sick:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    A few years back, I had lost about 40 lbs (felt great but still was over 200 so I had
    a long way to go yet). One of the guys in the band looked over at me and said,
    "Hey Erika, would you pleease eat something?!?" ...like I was wasting away!! :noway: :happy:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    We were all cracking up!
  • KingOfPop
    KingOfPop Posts: 29
    Options
    People liked my new nose, all 326 of them.