Replies

• Grimlock69
    Options
    5 finger shoes.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Innov8's...light and flat so great for running and lifting
    Nice. I've got a pair for trail running - kickass shoes for sure.
  • stringqueen16
    Options
    I love my Asics...they're ridiculously comfortable, lightweight, and sturdy, and not too expensive either
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I RUN in Brooks Pure Cadence
    I SPIN in Asics
    All Cardio classes in Nike Free
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Brooks Adrenaline. Love them!
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    For walking....Skechers lights, for running, Skechers GoRun
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Just bought Nike Dual Fusion... REALLY like them. They have breathable mesh toes/sides and they are really light. They also feel very supportive.... paid $65 for them at Sports Authority!
  • catwalkkittys
    Options
    I love my super light Zoot triathlon shoes. They have arch support too. I also like running in leopard print Brooks Mach, cross country without spikes shoes. You can order them from online shoes.com. They are super light but lack in arch support. Probably as close to barefoot running you can get.
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    I love my Mizuno wave running shoes, they are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! I went to a running store and they checked my gate on a treadmill and we tried on a few pairs till I found the one I loved :-) I would advise you to spend a little extra money, go to a running store, and talk to a professional :-) It was well worth the money for me! Good luck!!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    brooks adrenaline - ill never go back.
  • TamiKiki
    TamiKiki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i like nike air max's, but they are a pretty penny.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Reebok Zigtech. I used to get shin splints when jogging... but these have cured that for me. I love them.
    I know a lot of ppl who wear these while doing Zumba, I guess they are also good for all that movement, LOL.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I love my Mizuno wave running shoes, they are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! I went to a running store and they checked my gate on a treadmill and we tried on a few pairs till I found the one I loved :-) I would advise you to spend a little extra money, go to a running store, and talk to a professional :-) It was well worth the money for me! Good luck!!
    Love my Mizuno's too! Excellent running shoe choice!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Nike Free Running 2+ possibly the best shoe I have ever worn for running IMO at least. Then again I dont run marathons or anything.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nike Pegasus 28 <3
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i was thinking about posing something like this earlier although im kinda on a budget too

I recommend budgeting to easily drop $100 on a good pair of shoes. If you don't take care of your feet, your whole body will suffer and you risk far more expensive injuries.

That said, I second the Vibram Fivefingers when I can't be barefoot.

I've also come to enjoy the Japanese Tabi/Jika-Tabi style shoes, but it can be hard to find a good pair for a reasonable price in the US.
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nike Pegasus 28 <3

I love mine. But I also wear sketchers shape ups xfs. Depends on what my body is up for. :-)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    nike lunar eclipse 2