30 yo male needs friends to support

Options
Hi there,
I recently reactivated my account. I decided over the weekend that its time to be healthy again, my goal is to looks about 20 pounds in the next 4-5months. however I usually have a busy schedule and might forget about fitness easy, so that is why I need some support/encouragment friends to stay in touch with, so we can share experience and motivate each other.

I just joined the gym, but there is no personal trainer there, so I will be doing my own schedule. I would love to get some recommendations about an interesting itinerary to loose weight. I plan to work out 3 times per week

I would also like to learn to eath heatlhy, so new recipes are always welcome, otherwise I would get bored of healthy stuff..
Please add me if you think we can encourage each other and achieve our goals

Thanks a lot
Jesus

Replies

• tjyates3
    tjyates3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We can keep each other motivated. I'm trying to lose 60lbs in the next 12 months and can use all the encouragement I can get!

Thanks,

Joe
  • Jdsam049
    Jdsam049 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sure...lets encourage each other.!!...what is your strategy to loose that much weight
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I enjoy finding new recipes, sharing, and supporting. I have lost 10 and have about 30 more to go. Slow and steady wins the race :)
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    You can add me. I just started up again a few weeks ago, and I am at that stage where I am afraid I might start plateauing so I could also use the encouraging types.
  • CindyGrey
    Options
    Add me too! I don't have many "friends" here on MFP and I'll try to help however I can. We all need all the encouragement we can get!