Just Dance Workout

Options
Does anyone else use any of the Just Dance series for their workouts? I started playing it last summer and around christmas, started using it for workouts. so far, i've lost 22lbs and i have another 120 to go.

Replies

• K8Mohr
    Options
    I just the Dance Central fitness option on my xBox 360. I love it! It's usually my exercise option for when my son is home.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance for a workout. I also use Dance Dance Revolution for a workout too. DDR even has a workout mode! Love it!

Dancing of any type, but particularly more aerobic varieties, is always a great workout! Enjoy it. You're allowed to have fun during a workout!
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    I have Just Dance 3 and love it for working out. I do the Just Sweat portion of it. I've lost 11 pounds so far. My husband also enjoys it as well. I've heard people say that dancing doesn't give them a real workout, but I know it does for me. I do the Just Dance 3 and Zumba, alternating them.
  • opalstar
    Options
    I have just bought Just Dance 3 for my xbox 360. I have used it the last two days for a workout, but can only manage about 20 minutes at a time so far. It is certainly a fun way to workout.
    I think I may like it more than Dance Central. Just need to stick at it to burn those calories.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have just dance 3 for the wii.. I haven't been playing it that much, and not since I got my HRM.. I've been doing ea active 2 a lot and when I get bored w/that I'll probably switch to just dance again.
  • opalstar
    Options
    I have a few other games that are Kinect compatible. I need to dust them off and start moving. Kinect Sport is fun, and will burn a few calories too. I get bored quite easily, so need something amusing to keep me active.
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance 3 - I wear my HRM and burn a ton of calories!!!!