Turbo Fire Start Feb. 21

Options

Replies

• brittlynn3888
    brittlynn3888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Afternoon/early evening! I like to wait until the bf if out and working before I get into it! I know I shouldn't, but I always feel self-conscious if he's watching. :(
  • melias0802
    Options
    Hi there:happy:

I have had turbo fire collecting dust for 6 months....I am starting the prep schedule this week :)
  • ieishab
    ieishab Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2! This is the hardest thing I have ever done!! LOL!

13443612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nathawkins
    Options
    Hi all! I should be getting my Turbo Fire hopefully sometime this week. For those of you starting or already doing it, did you do the clease with the Shakeology or anything similar before starting? Thanks!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm already a TurboFire-ista! I'm on Day 12 so we should definitely friend up!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm starting Turbo Fire this week! I can't wait till it gets here on Thursday!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm embarrassed to say I missed Day 1 already! I was so, so, SO sore from my weekend of working out (biking, Just Dance on the Wii, strength training & 2 mile run at the gym!) that yesterday I couldn't imagine doing the 30 min dance workout. The good news is I was rearranging and decorating the house yesterday so I took trips to multiple stores where I walked around for a long time and lifted heavy things. We also made more room in the living room so working out there will be a bit easier :)

Anywho, I plan to do yesterday's workout tonight, and skip this week's Tuesday workout. I'd rather work out for 30 mins than 10 (or 15 - I can't remember how long the Tuesday workout is!) to keep my heart rate up for a longer period. I'll go to the gym tomorrow for strength training. I'll be back on the TF schedule on Thursday :)

I'm so excited there are so many people starting so we can all hold each other accountable. Anyone willing to share "Before" pics... to then be updated later with our "After"s!? I'll post some tonight and hope others will too!!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would like to be apart of this, I am currently on Week 6 of the Prep schedule.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can find approximates of calories burned during each TF workout? I don't have a HRM and can't afford one right now, but I'm not sure what to enter in MFP's exercise tracker. I'm 5'3 and 132lbs. --- any ideas?
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me I love turbo fire and like having friends who does the workouts to ... I am on week 14
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    As promised, I took some "before" pictures. It reminded me why I am working so hard to tone up- because I want to look phenomenal in my bikini!! So, here goes. Posting these means that I have to show "after" photos eventually... which means there has to be an "after" which includes an improvement! :)
    Also my first time attempting to post pics, so hopefully this works...

HouseandBodyImprovements041.jpg
    HouseandBodyImprovements040.jpg
    HouseandBodyImprovements036-1.jpg
    HouseandBodyImprovements035-1.jpg
    Hi everyone! I'm embarrassed to say I missed Day 1 already! I was so, so, SO sore from my weekend of working out (biking, Just Dance on the Wii, strength training & 2 mile run at the gym!) that yesterday I couldn't imagine doing the 30 min dance workout. The good news is I was rearranging and decorating the house yesterday so I took trips to multiple stores where I walked around for a long time and lifted heavy things. We also made more room in the living room so working out there will be a bit easier :)

Anywho, I plan to do yesterday's workout tonight, and skip this week's Tuesday workout. I'd rather work out for 30 mins than 10 (or 15 - I can't remember how long the Tuesday workout is!) to keep my heart rate up for a longer period. I'll go to the gym tomorrow for strength training. I'll be back on the TF schedule on Thursday :)

I'm so excited there are so many people starting so we can all hold each other accountable. Anyone willing to share "Before" pics... to then be updated later with our "After"s!? I'll post some tonight and hope others will too!!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!
  • tiarah83
    Options
    I restarted this week and am currently on Day 3 (switched some days around). Add me..I'd love to be a part of this :smile: Add me please!
  • Clemens
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire, you can add me if you like :)
  • lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire!!! And Turbo Jam, and Chalean Extreme. Chalean Johnson is amazing. Great motivator. Good luck with it.
  • krisymm
    Options
    hi, im going to start turbo fire but im just curious, what do you enter turbo fire as in the excerise tracker?
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Hi everyone! Another TurboFire addict here! I just posted my week 4 results on the board if anyone would like to check them out. Add me too if you like. Also, there are a couple TurboFire groups in the group section in case you want to join those too! "got that turbo on my mind"!
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    hi, im going to start turbo fire but im just curious, what do you enter turbo fire as in the excerise tracker?

I custom add mine under cardio with the name of the specific workout i.e "TF Fire 45 EZ". That way each time I do that particular one I can select it. Once you add it once it will always be available for you to quick select.
  • Kenzieb07
    Options
    This is what I do as well based on rough estimates I got from someone else around my size who has a HRM. I ordered a HRM today, so am hoping that I can get a more accurate cal. burn to enter into my customized workouts in MFP!

I custom add mine under cardio with the name of the specific workout i.e "TF Fire 45 EZ". That way each time I do that particular one I can select it. Once you add it once it will always be available for you to quick select.
  • Cpuff70
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can find approximates of calories burned during each TF workout? I don't have a HRM and can't afford one right now, but I'm not sure what to enter in MFP's exercise tracker. I'm 5'3 and 132lbs. --- any ideas?

Hi, I burn approx. 10-15kcal per min depending on the workouts. The HIITS I'm usually at about 15-16 per min. for sure. Feel free to friend me & check out my exercise logs.
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through week 3 and this is the longest I've ever stuck with something. It's addictive, I love it!! Feel free to add me, anyone else who is doing it. I have no Turbofire friends yet :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!