Bet you didn't know

Options
Scott613
Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
Guys are kind of like women, some guys are top heavy or bottom heavy! Meaning some women have boobs or butt,Top heavy women have boobs. Top heavy guys either have big arms,chest,or back !!!Bottom heavy women have booty. Bottom heavy guys have big quads,hammies, glutes,or calves.!

Edit: I'm like a triple D or something....that means top heavy. Also men's arms and legs are like boobs! One is bigger than the other....true story!

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Some guys have one boob that are bigger than the other too...and I think it's true that guys have one testicle bigger than the other....-.-

hehe
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Some guys have one boob that are bigger than the other too...and I think it's true that guys have one testicle bigger than the other....-.-

hehe

Oh my.... :blushing: I think your honesty made me blush and I don't have a pair of those! LOL!
  • Destinie589
    Options
    Bottom heavy for a guy can mean having booty too. I've known a few guys who have had bubble butts.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

hehe

My right testicle hangs lower than my left
  • Farfourah
    Options

hehe

Oh my.... :blushing: I think your honesty made me blush and I don't have a pair of those! LOL!

LOL...=P

I didn't use testicle when I first typed in that sentence..=))
  • Farfourah
    Options

hehe

My right testicle hangs lower than my left

LOL....my right boob is bigger than my left....ya can't tell though....0.0
  • jenny031477
    jenny031477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Edit: I'm like a triple D or something....that means top heavy. Also men's arms and legs are like boobs! One is bigger than the other....true story!

Well, you definitely appear to have a nice rack, then. :blushing:
  • SkinnyShadow
    SkinnyShadow Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ..my left arm is bigger than my right, 'cause I'm used to constantly carrying a baby on my hip lol... my right hand's bigger than my left 'cause I'm right-handed...
    and that's all I'm saying :p
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I look at testicles for a living...and yes, you're absolutely right. One testicle is bigger than the other. I've never seen a guy with two of the exact same size testicles. :wink:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Guys are kind of like women, some guys are top heavy or bottom heavy! Meaning some women have boobs or butt,Top heavy women have boobs. Top heavy guys either have big arms,chest,or back !!!Bottom heavy women have booty. Bottom heavy guys have big quads,hammies, glutes,or calves.!

Are we talking the entire arm or just the forearm? :bigsmile: