mila by lifemax - the miracle seed

Options
have been reading about this and just started using. i think it may be doing some good. has anyone used it? if so, what has your experience been?

Replies

• metrocast
    Options
    please let me know too <<<metrocast>>>
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It's chia seeds renamed. There are a ton of threads on chia seeds. Lots of people love them, myself included. I buy them in bulk at the grocery store--nothing fancy.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    The name of this made me go check it out... I don't know how much you paid for "Mila - the Miracle Seed" but it is just Chia Seeds... they are wonderful for you. Add them to everything you can and your health will improve - not over night and you will have to do other things in order to be fully healthy, but they are really good for you!
  • laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    a client gave me a couple packets to try. he swears by it. i'm just wondering if it can help me lose as i've been stalled in my weight loss for quite some time. i've been using it for a week or so and my clothes fit better. in reading up on the stuff, the supposed weight loss benefits derive from the chia seeds expanding in your stomach, so you feel full and eat less. but the truth is, i have not been eating less and still seem to be getting a result. maybe it's all in my head??
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    The placebo effect is an amazing thing. Also, if you have mostly noticed pants fitting better, it might be that all of the fiber in the chia seeds is helping you in other ways.