I want to be back on track

Options
I joined MFP a little over a year ago, I started at 174lbs. I lied about my weight when I joined (don't know why). But since I've gained and lost the same 5 to 7lbs! I can't blame anyone else other then myself :cry:. This year I will turn 29, and I vow to reach my goal to welcome my 30's!! I need friends to help me stay on track and hopefully motivate each other, so please add me to your friends list and let's motivate each other :happy: !!

Replies

• I understand. I'll be turning 27 this year with the same thoughts in mind. I dont want to pass these 'good' years never knowing what it is to be comfortable in my own skin. As a mom, it's so hard to find time to fit time in for ourselves. I wish you strength in your journey!
  • nawazarrio
    nawazarrio Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and currently morbidly obese. I am trying to change my lifestyle. My motivations are my children, husband, general health, and the desire to not let my youth pass me by. Feel free to add me if you'd like some more support. I'm here for a long journey so I'll be here for a long time to come. :)
  • onehotgirl
    Options
    lol another 27 year old here, also wanting to look and feel my best before 30, anyone feel free to add me, I've been at this for about 3 months now with awesome results :)
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I know it's scary getting older, I teach high school students and to them 30 year olds are old :sad: !
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    As a 45 year old woman, I can tell you that getting older begins to matter less when you start getting close to/ beyond 40. That's the ONE advantage of getting older:) If you'd like a friend who's almost old enough to be your mom (now I AM scared), feel free to add me.