How many calories burned?!?

Options
I moonwalked for, like, two hours today. How do I put that into the exercise thing, and how many calories does that burn? Should I be counting time, or distance. I think I moonwalked for at least three or four miles.

Then, I chased boys at the local Toys 'R Us for about twenty minutes but I figure that goes under "running", right?

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I would count the distance on the moonwalk, maybe burning about 300-400 calories. Moonwalking for three or four miles is impressive! Wow!

And the chasing of the boys...hmmmm...I would definitely log that under running.

But I think you burned the most calories for being a dumb azz and typing this post. What a moron.
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I would count the distance on the moonwalk, maybe burning about 300-400 calories. Moonwalking for three or four miles is impressive! Wow!

And the chasing of the boys...hmmmm...I would definitely log that under running.

But I think you burned the most calories for being a dumb azz and typing this post. What a moron.

LOL :happy: :drinker:
  • pbell
    pbell Posts: 15
    Options
    how sad is that? how would you feel if your child or close family member dies... you are a piece of crap.:explode:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hey Jacko, we can carpool down to Gary.

Then you can tell his hometown how well you like him and see how long you last.

Have a great day @$$hole
  • Jacko
    Jacko Posts: 22
    Options
    how sad is that? how would you feel if your child or close family member dies... you are a piece of crap.:explode:

Many people would say "good riddance" to a pedophile, except a pedophile.

I appreciate your support!! :drinker:
  • Jacko
    Options

Have a great day @$$hole

Hell, even I think the World is better off now that I'm worm food. If I had known I had such little time, I'd have diddled more boys.
  • Jacko
    Options

Racist. :noway:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options

Have a great day @$$hole

Hell, even I think the World is better off now that I'm worm food. If I had known I had such little time, I'd have diddled more boys.

you do talk alot about fiddling little boys im a little worried about the person writing these post. im mean its cool if you hated him then he's dead shut up about it. if you liked him then mourn and let it go.
    jackson was a dude.

go take your anger out somewhere else
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This *kitten* is looking for people to come in here and get angry and sensitive - don't allow him the satisfaction by getting emotional. You need a hug and something to do...this will be my last reply.

PS - Take the O off your username, I can think of three letters to add to the end of that! haha!
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    This *kitten* is looking for people to come in here and get angry and sensitive - don't allow him the satisfaction by getting emotional. You need a hug and something to do...this will be my last reply.

PS - Take the O off your username, I can think of three letters to add to the end of that! haha!

same here. sorry shouldn't have replied to it but you know it always gets ya don;t it
  • Jacko
    Options

I totally disagree. "Jack@$$" isn't strong enough for the disgusting pedophile. :drinker:
  • Jacko
    Options

Have a great day @$$hole

you do talk alot about fiddling little boys im a little worried about the person writing these post. im mean its cool if you hated him then he's dead shut up about it. if you liked him then mourn and let it go.
    jackson was a dude.

go take your anger out somewhere else

Reverse psychology cracks me up.

I'm rich! I had lots of young boys at my Neverland Ranch. I was a VERY happy guy... well, until I got caught and had to spend my entire fortune to stay out of jail. Oh, and then there's the part where I died. That kinda sucked, too. :sad: