Lookin for supportive friends, did a clear-out!

Options
2»

Replies

• BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am from Indiana, USA and I just got started here about 5 days ago, but have been here everyday. add me if you want.
  • kattygirl0499
    kattygirl0499 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me it, if you want! I'm on most day! And I love that you're from Dublin! I've been over three times in the last 6 years! Love love love your country!!!
  • Msjackiei26
    Options
    Hi,

Today is my first day on, my daughter invited me. Looking forward to staying on top of my exercise program.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I also REALLY need some motivated friends. I am *new* to this MFP but have been dedicated to working out/eating well for a long time! I need some awesome friends to keep me going! Feel free to add me
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome.....I have 10 friends, only a few active ones, I am on here mult times per day, even at night on 3rd shift when I am at work. I dont always post, but am always willing to offer support and encouragement. SOooooooo feel free to add me, infact Ill do better by adding you.

Dee ya soon

Mary
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Were already friends :) but just thought id say yaaay i made the cut :) lol x
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I always wanted to go to Ireland.... my great grandpa was from Ireland :) im active on MFP and i would love it if we suppported each other :) add me if u want
  • Jewell1970
    Options
    HI Dani! I'm Jewell, My family is from County Cork in Ireland....On my top 5 places to visit. :) Nice to meet you!
  • bertg67
    Options
    hey Dani,

Bert from Canada.
    Just started out as well, and supportive friends is the way to go.
    Good luck.

Everyone feel free to add me.

Cheers :)
  • summergirl73
    summergirl73 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday feel free to add me.
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im on here every day and feel the same way.....have the "friends" but only a few are ever online.....most come and go about ever 5 or 10 days....hum. Im in Portland Texas (corpus christi)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day too & could use some active friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Were already friends :) but just thought id say yaaay i made the cut :) lol x

lol of course you did ;-)

Thanks everyone! Will add those who haven't already added me tomorrow, will take too long on my phone :) xxx