Pictures!

Options
Does anyone else HATE taking pictures? I don't have a picture up because the most recent picture I have taken is at least 9 months old. Some people are constantly snapping pictures but when a lens is pointed at me I immediately turn away.

Replies

• allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to hate taking pictures. And then my friend told me about her mom passing away. Her mom also hated taking pics. They had such a hard time finding any pics of her to remember her by. It was then I started taking pics any chance I get. If I were to pass (heaven forbid) I want my kids to have pics to remember me by. ♥
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I hate them too, the camera seems to double my size
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Same here. I hardly ever take pics. Hopefully that changes when I reach my goal.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    cant stand pictures of myself.. on the important occasions i will let my picture be taken, but i hate how i look on camera or off ...
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    I used to hate taking pictures. And then my friend told me about her mom passing away. Her mom also hated taking pics. They had such a hard time finding any pics of her to remember her by. It was then I started taking pics any chance I get. If I were to pass (heaven forbid) I want my kids to have pics to remember me by. ♥

This is so true. I have run across this several times and make an effort to make sure to get those special shots on a regular basis!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My mother calls me a camera *kitten*!:laugh: I been loving the camera since I was a baby! Even at my heaviest I was still working what my momma gave me and wasn't shying away from no camera! LOL
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options

This is food for thought, I want my children to have lots of memories of me as well, whether fat or thin :smile: (I hate having my photo taken at the moment, but I do hope that as the weight comes off that will change.)
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I hate it if I know it's being taken. If I have to smile and look at the camera I end up looking like a serial killer. The only pics I like of myself are ones where I don't know it's being taken or where I'm looking away from the camera :/
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Hate to have my picture taken. I always try to look busy rather than be around when a camera is present.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My mother calls me a camera *kitten*!:laugh: I been loving the camera since I was a baby! Even at my heaviest I was still working what my momma gave me and wasn't shying away from no camera! LOL

This is so me too Sasha-Fire....
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options

This is so me too Sasha-Fire....

See birds of a feather!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else HATE taking pictures? I don't have a picture up because the most recent picture I have taken is at least 9 months old. Some people are constantly snapping pictures but when a lens is pointed at me I immediately turn away.

I don't take a lot of pics but honestly i SHOULD and will once i get a new camera. It will be okay just SMILE!!!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I take lots of pictures, but I'm the one behind the camera. I'm not the most photogenic of people & have a real aversion to having a camera pointed at me.