stomach shrinking?

Options
okay so i have been on a really strict diet and weight loss program for 29 days now,
and i went to enjoy a GIANT bowl of velveeta noodles after finally hitting 139, which was the big hurdle for me

and i couldnt even eat like 1/4 of it...
i was like SICKLY full....

can your stomach 'shrink' in less than a month???!

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    Oh yes it can! Congrats on your loss!
  • RayRay1500
    RayRay1500 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    For sure, this happened to me also. I am amazed at how much less I can "put down" than I used to. :happy:
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yes, it can. Mine shrinks in as little as 24 hours.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    It sure can! I look at it like a great thing, since now I don't want to overeat as much!
  • sarahcs424
    sarahcs424 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome! Congrats on 139!!!!!! I wish I was there!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I thought it was me and I was just sick..thanks for posting this..I am struggling getting in food especially the 1200 calories. I get full so much faster now. I guess I am going to have to go to that every three hours little snacks like yogurt to get my calories. Wish I could see it shrinking on the outside as much as it feels on the inside...:laugh:
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the weight loss. I have to agree that it should shrink that fast. I've been at this about 6 weeks now, and we went to an oriental buffet on Thursday, and I couldn't eat half as much as I used to
  • JenLost
    Options
    I really think it does. Yesterday I had a Whopper with fries and I could barely finish. I was so full at night I just had a tiny meal.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    My stomach never seems to shrink no matter how good I am. Oh well, move on as they say.
  • thatlook
    thatlook Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    in my experience ive found it takes around 2-3 weeks for my stomach to shrink!!! well done on your lose so far, keep up your hard work

11795304.png