Jamie Eason's 12 Week Challenge

Options
Hey everyone,

I found this great challenge on Bodybuilding.com. Before I go any further, please don't be discouraged by the website name. It is very useful for all types of fitness levels, not just body builders. There are great work outs plans for all levels that are extremely useful. A lot of recipes and vitamins and supplements ( at great prices) . There are also great inspirational stories on the site too. The plan is a very detailed 12 week plan with 3 phases running 4 weeks each. I wonder if there were any people who want to join in. I am planning on starting it on Sunday, 10/30/11. Any takers? Please check out the site anyway. It is a really good site. If you do want to do the challenge, add me as a friend and let me know.
FYI I am not an employee of BB.com. I just find it a very useful tool and I think it could be useful to many.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html

Replies

• breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i just found it too!!! id love to join you!!!!! :)
  • vickstar8707
    Options
    i like how the first two weeks have 3 rest days! this would fit my current lifestyle/schedule so much better than the likes of the 30day shred, i always fail to complete that because i want some rest days lol

i'll join you too!
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Going to give this a go with the equipment I have at home.