bob harper: yoga for the warrier dvd

Options
I just bought the bob harper yoga dvd. I dont usually do yoga but Ive decided to add it to the mix for something different. I have done a yoga class at the gym and my body def felt it the next day so although its not much fat burning, it is good for strength. Does anybody have this dvd and what do you think of it? Does it get your heartrate up much at all? It claims it still does, even though its yoga. I was torn bt either this one or the jillian michaels yoga meltdown and ended up getting bobs dvd. any of you guys have any thoughts on it? or if you like the jillian one better?!

Replies

• MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga dvd which is Bob as well. I love it. It is not a huge calorie burner but my HRM tells me it is a great fat burner and I definitely feel it the next day. And I feel really good when I'm done with a session. Hope you like it!
  • martielou
    martielou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really like this yoga workout! Lots of good poses- very Brian Kest like- if you've ever tried his stuff. Not sure about total calories as I don't have a hrm, but great for flexibility!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I have checked this out from the library repeated times. If you want a killer yoga experience, do this dvd. It totally rocks!!! I need to buy it, just haven't gotten around to it.
  • mrsmoreno05
    Options
    I just ordered this dvd, waiting for it to come in... anyone have any advice? any photos to show off their results?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I would choose this DVD over Jillian any day! Jillian doesn't really do yoga - or call the poses the correct names or in the correct form. Yoga for the Warrior is a killer burn for yoga (I average 250-350 depending on how deep I get into the poses or how quick I'm flowing from pose to pose).
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No photos to show, but I love this DVD! My HRM shows a decent calorie burn that stays in my fat burning zone. It has also helped to extend my flexibility range. I would highly recommend this DVD.

I also have his Cardio Burn, Bob's Workout, and his strength training DVD's from the same set. omg they get your heart rate up and keep it up.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga dvd which is Bob as well. I love it. It is not a huge calorie burner but my HRM tells me it is a great fat burner and I definitely feel it the next day. And I feel really good when I'm done with a session. Hope you like it!

I have this one also--really like it.
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have just created a group for those doing the Bob Harper DVD's! Please feel free to join so we can all motivate eachother! :)

It's for the Bob Harper Inside Out Method

Thanks! :)