YouTube Bodyrock.tv

Options
I just found these videos on Saturday when using my xbox to look for online workout videos. I really like them some the level of work is really difficult, but I tried one and it kicked my but most of the workouts are only 20 minutes but high intensityi like the fact that all you do not really need any equipment and all are done at home. There are quiet a few of the exercises I cannot do but I'm sure as I progress I will be able to. They also have a web site bodyrock.tv with nutrition information as well as weekly workouts posted on the front page. I'm always looking for new things to try. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE BodyRock up until Zuzana left. I can't stand the new host at all. If you stick to the workouts and really push yourself to the max you will see results and you will see them fast. The first workout I did with them was 6 mins long and I had such a hard time trying to finish it. About 3 months later I could do the same workout without any problems.

Good luck!
  • Kaspur
    Kaspur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Zuzana is back and better than ever, doing workouts on YouTube. Her YouTube name is Zuzana Light. I feel the same way, BodyRock is not the same since she has left.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check out Zuzanna one day. I've been doing bodyrock since January, and have good results. I only watch the video for the exercises. I skip all the pep talks.
  • LenaCali
    LenaCali Posts: 18
    Options
    Zuzana is back and better than ever, doing workouts on YouTube. Her YouTube name is Zuzana Light. I feel the same way, BodyRock is not the same since she has left.
    wait - what - Zuzana is back?!
    I begrudgingly follow the new host (she's ok i just miss Zu), but I am thrilled to hear I could follow Zu again.
    Thanks for the tip - i will go to youtube right now!