OMG Michael Jackson Passed away...

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    MJ, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon earlier in the week. I guess death really does come in threes.:frown:

:cry: and david carridine a couple weeks ago.

I just let one that waa a real stinker. So you can add to the list whatever crawled up me and died.

was it famous?
  • KingOfPop
    KingOfPop Posts: 29
    Options
    MJ, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon earlier in the week. I guess death really does come in threes.:frown:

I just let one that waa a real stinker. So you can add to the list whatever crawled up me and died.

was it famous?

It wasn't me, Max is an adult.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Now Billy Mays the Oxyclean guy has died. What the hell is it with people in their 50s all of a sudden? Its just not something you expect. :sad:
  • Jacko
    Jacko Posts: 22
    Options

was it famous?

It wasn't me. Max is an adult. :noway:

That one was so good I had to do it again. (Kinda like MaCaulay Culkin.)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Don't feed the troll!
  • Jacko
    Options

Don't feed the troll!

That's right! You're on a diet.

BRING JESSICA RABBIT BACK!!!! :sick:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?
  • Jacko
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?

What gave it away, my distaste for your ugly face, or my happy-go-lucky demeanor? :laugh:
  • Jacko
    Options
    AND I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!!!! :mad:

scooby_doo.jpg

:grumble:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?

What gave it away, my distaste for your ugly face, or my happy-go-lucky demeanor? :laugh:

hey fat, you are a ************************************...:noway:

i edited this because i do not want to contribute to your lameness...:smokin:
  • Jacko
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?

She can take it just as she dishes it out. I'm not going to hide it behind passive aggression though, I don't need this place. I have friends in the real world.

And I'm the biggest ************************************* you've ever seen, but only if provoked or for a friend.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

I'd just finished watching both of the "Kill Bill" movies when I found out that David Carradine had passed away. :frown:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?

Kicked off twice in the same day, that has to be some kind of record! For lameness! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Is that you Fatstrat?

Kicked off twice in the same day, that has to be some kind of record! For lameness! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone has the right to be ignorant but this guy really picked it up and ran with it, didn't he? I guess my Troll Spray didn't work. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Troll spray! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    3528861357_5c1c357572.jpg

and that crap came with a guarantee, too!!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    3528861357_5c1c357572.jpg

and that crap came with a guarantee, too!!

LOL! GTO thats so funny!

that guy was a member who was previously kicked off for being offensive and out of line. so, apparently he thinks what he did was funny on some level, no sir not at all. :noway: :sick:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    just proves that you can't polish a turd, but you can flush' em for sure.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    just proves that you can't polish a turd, but you can flush' em for sure.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: