Fill the gaps: When I lose __, I'm going to ___ ...

Options
What's on everyone's mind as a sort of "self reward" for reaching that milestone?

For me, I'm getting that belly piercing I've always envied on toned bellies when I hit 60kg &/or have a nice flat belly to show it off on. hehe.

Share your goals? :smile:

Replies

• finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    when i get to "normal" bmi, i'm going to dump every outfit i ever felt remotely frumpy in! go goodwill!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    When I lose my last 20lbs and tone up my arms, I am going to wear sleeveless tops all the time! :)
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    When I lose ALL my weight I am going to get the MOMMY MAKEOVER (tummy tuck and boobs!!) YEA BUDDY!!:wink:
  • chickenmcv
    Options
    I'm never going to wear a shirt.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When I loose weight. I am going to to wear a red mini dress.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    When I lose 18 lbs... I'll be able to wear all my old jeans and workout gear again, without rolling over the tops! And I'll be justified in having kept it all in my closet for the last 15 months!!
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When I lose 60 pounds, I am going to finally cosplay.
  • Peggythefirst
    Options
    When I lose 30lbs, I am going to shop in high street clothes shops as I will be able to fit in the clothes!
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When I lose 35 pounds, I'm going to get a tattoo.
  • Ccato22
    Options
    When I lose 50 lbs and tone a little, I am going to buy my first binkini and throw all my "frumpy" clothes away.
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When i lose 10 lbs ( or fit in the 36 EUR size clothes withouth sucking in my tummy) i am going to put on those leather pants and the rest of my gear and jump on the bike and drive with no worries on weather i look good or like a really bad cliche. I'll be comfortable in my skin and probably stand naked in front of my mirror all the time. Lol.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    When I lose my mind, I'm going to glue all my furniture to the ceiling and lie on my back on the floor and pretend I can float.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    When I lose my heifers( I don't have calves), I'm going to Buy a fabulous pair of boots!! Maybe more than 1 pair!
  • msannamarie
    Options
    When I lose 10 pounds and my insecurities I'm going to get a new tattoo :)
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    when i lose more bf% im going out and buying the sexiest skimpiest swimpsuit ever! ;)
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    When I lose another 4 lbs, I'm going to buy new sportsbras. :bigsmile:
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    When I lose 40 pounds, I'm going to rock my husbands world.....with the lights ON!
  • dictations
    Options
    When I finally tone up, I'm gonna admire my body in the mirror endlessly and try on that crop top that's stayed untouched in my closet since last summer.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    When I lose 25 more pounds, I am going to buy a bikini.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    When I lose 40 lbs, I'm going to make my husband take me out somewhere fancy in a tiny black dress. It's going to be epic. :)