Wii Fit is AWESOME.

Options
I got a Wii Fit last week and hadn't used it until Saturday morning..its so much fun! Rhythm Boxing and Rhythm Kung Fu are intense!

Replies

• deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ilove both of those. I do them everyday
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I use Wii fit and Active 2 for Wii and they both can be great workouts. Have fun with it!
  • leslielightfoot
    leslielightfoot Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you like to dance, I love Zumba2 for Wii. Awesome workout. I usually do 45 minutes.
  • lisam221
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to say that we had Wii fit for 2 years, but I didn't try it until 3 weeks ago..what was I waiting for??!! I love it!! I'm very out of shape and need to lose about 100 lbs, and feel I get a good workout with the Wii fit exercises. My favorites are the stepping and the boxing. I love being able to set a calorie goal and find the whole thing really motivating. Just wish I'd started using it when we got it for Christmas in 2009, but I guess better late than never!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love the wii fit. I also LOVE EA Sports Active 2. When I'm super sore from EA Sports Active 2, the Wii Fit yoga is a life saver.
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    I like Super Hula Hoop, The yoga & strength exercises, Rhythm Boxing and Rhythm Kung Fu :)
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I agree. I enjoy the hula hoop as well--it's the best cardio activity on the WI Fit next to running. Also, you can do the running or step for between 10 and 30 minutes and change the channel to watch TV. The WI remote will guide you and announce the time. It's a great way to work out and watch TV at the same time!
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit and I could never get into it. Maybe I need to try different "games."
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How long have you been using the EA Active 2? My wife got this awesome program for me on Christmas, and I started it on Dec 26th, and I'm almost through the 9 week program. Man, is it intense.
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't like about it is all the chattering it does. You can be playing with it for an hour and at the end it will give you like 20 minutes of actual credit... I can't even get a good sweat going unless I stick with one thing.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I bought one and I'm sorry to say that I could not get into it. That balance board is too small...
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I bought one and I'm sorry to say that I could not get into it. That balance board is too small...

I agree with this...I wish it was a little bigger...
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    I haven't tried Wii fit yet. But I do have Wii Your Shape and I really like it. Ive ordered Active 2 & the more exercises version and Exerbeat which I heard was fun. I can't wait to try them. If I don't make exercise fun then I won't do it. So far with Your Shape I actually look forward to it. It gives me a great workout and I feel great afterward.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I just got a Wii Fit Plus today and it is fun! I haven't tried any of the nunchuk games but I like the bike game and the 'running', though mine is more of a jog. The hula hoop game I can't seem to get quite right though, apparently I'm not good with my hips. :ohwell: We'll see if I get better at it.
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I got a Wii Fit last week and hadn't used it until Saturday morning..its so much fun! Rhythm Boxing and Rhythm Kung Fu are intense!

I loved the Rhythm Kung Fu. The run through the park is fun too, especially with the quiz at the end.