Funny Saying for 30th Birthday Cake?

Options
fortydaysrain
fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
So this is completely random but I don't want to post this in Facebook world so my friend doesn't see it.

This weekend we're having a surprise dinner for a friend who is turning 30. I want to put something funny on his cake, and I can't think of ANYTHING. The last party we went to had a boob cake that said "T*ts your birthday" and I want something hilarious. Any ideas?!

Replies

• heidiwithom
    Options
    "Congrats on the sex" Go watch a video on YouTube by Lonely Island featuring Akon . Songs called "I just had sex" You're friend probably won't get it but it's funny :-)
  • fortydaysrain
    Options
    Hahah I totally remember that!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    30 isn't so bad...especially to people that are 50!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    The older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a banana!
    ~ Rose Nylund (Betty White), The Golden Girls ~
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    The older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a banana!
    ~ Rose Nylund (Betty White), The Golden Girls ~

I love that quote! Used to say it in highschool

here are a couple more, depending on if its a girl or a guy

Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.

A woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by a bomb than find a man.

After 30, a body has a mind of its own.

When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

I may be thirty, but I'll always be flirty

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted <-really like that one
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm making a boob cake for my brother's 30th birthday so we can push his face in it! Maybe I got a weird sense of humor thou.
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Front of card says "turning 30 is no piece of cake"
    Open card which has a picture of a piece of cake with the caption, "THIS is a piece of cake"

Someone made me a homemade card just like that when I turned 30.

Just cracked me up.
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My coworker's husband turned 30 today ...she made him an arrangement with 30 suckers & put a card in front that says "30 sucks"...thought it was a cute idea.

I know it has nothing to do with cake sayings ...just thought i would throw it out there.
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    DIRTY THIRTY!!

Or, you can be real nerdy (NERDY THIRTY! Sorry. HAHA!) and reference an old movie called Logan's Run.

Look it up if you don't know it.

Then get them a blinking red gem (like the ones that you wear in your belly button at da club) and stick it to their palm.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    maybe a monty python cake that says 'you're not dead yet!'
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    DIRTY THIRTY!!

Or, you can be real nerdy (NERDY THIRTY! Sorry. HAHA!) and reference an old movie called Logan's Run.

Look it up if you don't know it.

Then get them a blinking red gem (like the ones that you wear in your belly button at da club) and stick it to their palm.

Logan's Run is a great movie, but woudlnt work well if you're having to explain it to everyone all night :)
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    "At least your not 40." "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age" <- found on a web site LOL. "After your 30th Birthday, you are officially closer to 40 than to 20" "Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."
    "Don't say 30, say 'triple-x!'"
    "XXX A thirty year original."
    "30 is just 21 years with 9 years experience!"
  • fortydaysrain
    Options
    This is AWESOME!! Thanks everyone. So many awesome ideas. Now to pick one!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
    ~Robert Frost

LMAO