New here :)

Options
I am a 30 year old mother of 2 that has gained more weight than I ever wanted to. I use to be 127 and would like to be back around 125-130. Anyone have any good food suggestions that are filling and easy to make. I work full time and need easy healthly choices rather than the quick very unhealthly choices.

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom too - and I love to cook. And I don't think eating healthy means you should be deprived of having enough to eat!

I like to throw some chicken in the crockpot with peppers, tomatoes, and onion and let it cook all day. Then you can portion it out into baggies for easy pita sandwich filling (add some lettuce or spinach and you're all set!).
  • viscoustwixie
    Options
    I've been looking for recipes on this website because there are a lot of quick easy things to make on here. Most of the recipes give you the nutritional info which I like. Since I'm a college student I either don't have time to make things or am too lazy. This sight has helped me a lot with finding good easy and Healthy recipes to use :)
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/
  • taradavis1438
    Options
    Thanks ladies, and I am checking out that website for sure and trying that crockpot idea for sure
  • Try not being a dirt squirrel homewrecker for starters who sabotages other peoples relationships and tries to throw it in the faces of the kids involved, #nasty