Fill the gaps: When I lose __, I'm going to ___ ...

Options

Replies

• seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    When I lose the last 20lbs, I'm going to go sky diving..

On daddy's dollar :D
  • nicalass
    Options
    when i loose this fat im going to be the old happy :wink: confident me! :smile: :smile: cant wait!:heart:

15877472.png
  • kdickey31
    Options
    When i lose 70 pounds (or enough to look fit in a bikini) I'm taking myself and anyone who wants to join on a beach vacation where i can enjoy not wearing more than a bikini most of the time and not feel self-conscious!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    When I lose 40lbs, I'm going to buy new shoes and all of them will be SKY HIGH heels like I wore b4 I put on the weight! You never realize how much weight you've gained until you're suspended in the air by a little stick on the bottom of your shoe! lol :noway:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I have two.

When I lose I will say to myself "YOU DID IT!" because I'm always pretty hard on myself so I figure by then, at my goal weight I will have deserved the pat on the back. :wink:

also ...

"When I lose, I want to go buy a pretty dress". I do not own a dress, but since losing weight and being close to my goal weight I find myself feeling much more girly and liking clothes I would have never picked before. :flowerforyou:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    When I lose a little more hair, I'm going to shave my head all the way. :bigsmile:
  • nicalass
    Options
    lovin sum of these answers! lol

15877472.png
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Well I am down 74 lbs since January 1, 2011. I've lost it slow so hopefully it won't come back fast.
    I went from a full 40 D to now 36 barely C.. So I want a nice rack again. My belly luckily after 7 pregancies, and emergency abdominal surgery looks really good. No sagging or anything going on it with it. But I do want the boobs.

For my 70 lb reward I had my belly button pierced, and I love it...
  • watts7787
    watts7787 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When I lose a total of 20 pounds (1 more to go), I am going to buy me some new tennis shoes. I love me some shoes! And when I lose a total of 40 I am going to get my hair cut and colored and all the fun stuff! :)) Haven't thought past that yet! But I will later. Good luck to you all!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    When I lose my addiction to the number on the scale, I'm going to be a much happier person who cares more about health and better ways to measure my progress (like body fat% and measurements).

Hey - I've already done that! What do I win??
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    When I lose my keys, I'm going to have to replace them.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    When I lose 58lbs I'm going to buy the 'Pretty Woman' style red dress.
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When I lose 20 lbs, I'm going to go on a clothes shopping spree. Although it will be by necessity at that point. lol
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When I lose 11 pounds I will have a healthy BMI!
  • Appleness
    Options
    When I lose 15kg, I'm going to wear skirts and dresses every day to work. And go out to clubs and dance again and feel amazing.

When I lose 15kg, I'm going to cosplay

When I lose 15kg, I'll finally feel confident to wear fitted clothing. And not just jeans and a shirt.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    When I lose 100, I'm going to book a weekend getaway for my husband and I.
  • onek9lover
    Options
    When I lose the estra weight I am going to get decked out in a tiny outfit and celebrate my looks and bachlorette party in a club!
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ive said this one before but:

When I get to my goal weight, I am going to do a boudoir pinup shoot. Ive already bought it (the hubby wont know about it until after I take the pics :))
  • starbystar
    Options
    When I lose 80lbs I'm going to change my facebook profile pic from just face, to full body. :drinker: