I had my account for a year before I finally started using i

Options
:love: Why did I wait so long? I love, love, LOVE it!

Replies

• nikki_geber
    nikki_geber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's funny, I did the same thing! And, for that year, I didn't lose any weight at all, pretty much :-) welcome back!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I did the same as well. I had it on my phone but had never logged in on the computer. Wow did that make a difference.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. My sister told me to get the mfp app on my iPad. So I did and tried to sign up only to find out I already had an account lol
  • BrandyWalldren
    BrandyWalldren Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOL I guess we weren't ready yet. BUT now is a whole other story! :happy:
  • lewisbd2006
    Options
    Well, I am new to this app so hopefully, it will help me out some.. I am 52 and a stay-at-home-mom right now. I have one still at home who is 11. I decided to go to college two years ago and I got my Associates of Applied Science Degree. I welcome any suggestions or anyone who wants to be friends! Oh yeah, I am 5'5" and weigh around 163. I just can't seem to get the weight off. I have a hard time getting motivated to exercise.. I know I need to..lol!
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing...the important part is that we are using it now!!!!
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did this too. Guess I didn't realize that I was supposed to make friends, they have been such an encouragement. I'm glad I figured it out! This site is awesome.
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I did the same as well. But I just had it on my iphone and somehow didn't click with it. It was only when I found the full site thatI realised how great it was. Now I tell anyone at all who's prepared to listen!