2 weeks since I started with this website and day 6 of 30ds

Options
AmyM713
AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
So I have only been here for 2 weeks but I took pictures when I started and pictures today I can already see a small difference and am so happy, I'm already starting to wave goodbye to my post pregnancy pooch, I have 3 wonderful boys to show off I don't need my gut hanging around. Not only am I seeing small results, I'm feeling them, I have never been good at push ups but I was going at it tonight without breaking much of a sweat. I love feeling this good!!

body002.jpgbody007.jpg
body005.jpg
body005-1.jpg

Replies

• nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You're right! There definitely is already a difference. Lookin' good! Keep it up!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow... in such a short period of time... amazing. how tall are you?
  • AmyM713
    Options
    5'1"
  • Sambina32
    Sambina32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats that to me is a big difference in weeks keep it up!! :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    5'1"
    i'm 5.2 and my goal was your start weight,lol
  • Sammie927
    Sammie927 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! I'm also doing 30ds! i now alternate from 30ds to biggest loser last chance workout! you should try that next! congrats!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, can see a difference for sure !
  • AmyM713
    Options
    I have been thinking about what I'm gonna do next when I finish 30ds and am thinking about taking up a Zumba class in the area, and maybe doing the 30ds again I'm enjoying this a lot.

I'm not in this for the weight loss the most, I really just want to tone up, but if I lose a few pounds while making myself healthy I will be happy.
  • Sammie927
    Sammie927 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    the last chance has alot of body sculpting in it! upper and lower body. i found i got a little bored doing the same thing so it was nice to change it up once and awhile!
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow - good work! Threads like this help keep me motivated.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Great job, keep up the fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!