Best Yogurt?

I've been eating Chobani for a few days now and I'm not sure if i like it yet. The blueberry is good but thats about it. what are some better yogurts that are out there?

Replies

• kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Muller Light mmm :)
  • I love Chobani, but I don't like the sweeter berry flavors. I think the biterness of greek yogurt better meshes with fruits like pomegranate and pineapple. Also, if you get plain Chobani and mix some quality honey with it, it's amazing!

I pick Chobani not only for the taste (which I love) but for the nutritional composition. Compared to the other greek and regular yogurts carried at my grocers, they have the best ratio of protein to fat&carbs.
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Siggi's skyr, orange ginger. Kind of hard to find, but so good.
  • I've been eating Muller Light every morning for the last two weeks... omnomnom.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    I've been eating Muller Light every morning for the last two weeks... omnomnom.

I have it with my lunches :) sooo good! And 2 packs of 6 for a fiver win :)
  • I've been eating Muller Light every morning for the last two weeks... omnomnom.

I have it with my lunches :) sooo good! And 2 packs of 6 for a fiver win :)

I got two packs of six from Tesco buy one, get one free for about £3.50!
  • LeannSz
    LeannSz Posts: 68 Member
    Try the chobani CHampions aimed toward children but I bought them for smaller sizes had the HOney-nana yesterday was awesome.
  • I love the Fage 2%. The nonfat is a little thin, but the 2% tastes like whipped cream, and since the fruit is separate, you can mix in as much or as little as you want if you're trying to cut sugar.
  • Borgg
    Borgg Posts: 7
    My wife and I both like Kroger Carb Master yogurt... 60 calories, 8g protein, 4g carbs. It is a store brand sold at Kroger, Baker's or Dillon's supermarkets. There are about 8 different flavors.