NSV! - Old/New Clothes!

Options
LoraF83
LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
Today I am wearing a complete outfit that I haven't been able to fit into since before my daugther was born (3.5 years ago!). And the pants aren't even tight :)
I am still 17lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but due to a lot of exercise, I am the same size I was back then. Which is very encouraging - since that means when I reach my pre-pregnancy weight, I will be a smaller size! Yay!!

Just had to share :)

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for your! It is great to reach a NSV... that scale can be so misleading some days. You should be so proud of yourself... I am!:flowerforyou:
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Today I am wearing a complete outfit that I haven't been able to fit into since before my daugther was born (3.5 years ago!). And the pants aren't even tight :)
    I am still 17lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but due to a lot of exercise, I am the same size I was back then. Which is very encouraging - since that means when I reach my pre-pregnancy weight, I will be a smaller size! Yay!!

Congratulations and SNAP! I am wearing 2 items of clothing today that I haven't worn for quite some time! How wonderful!!
    *pat on the back for us both!! :wink:
  • LoraF83
    Options

Congratulations and SNAP! I am wearing 2 items of clothing today that I haven't worn for quite some time! How wonderful!!
    *pat on the back for us both!! :wink:

Congratulations to you too! That's great! It's a wonderful feeling :)
  • mindysreadyforchange
    Options
    Congrats Hun! You have earned this girl! You have been working it! Love your motivation and upbeat personality! You keep me going! Keep it up! Before you know it you will be where ya wanna be!
  • LoraF83
    Options
    Congrats Hun! You have earned this girl! You have been working it! Love your motivation and upbeat personality! You keep me going! Keep it up! Before you know it you will be where ya wanna be!

Thanks! :) It's a process - but I'm getting there!! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • meeshka902
    Options
    good for you-you are doing great:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!