Phase 1 Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Anyone have any ideas how many calories are burned doing phase 1 or any of the rest of them for that matter because i'll be doing them all. Thanks

Replies

• labgirl73
    labgirl73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great question.......I am too!
  • wrapabar
    Options
    Great question. Just looking on the web to see if I could find the answer. Anyone?
  • julial84
    julial84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also need to know I started my program today...if I find out I'll post the answer.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long is the program?
  • lynnk1971
    lynnk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    if its anything like ripped in 30, i burned 240-250 cals per 30 mins .. hope that helps
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just started this today and I am using the Polar FT7 to get my calorie burns. I am 5'4" and 174 as of this morning. I did Workout 1 this morning and burned 266 calories and then just finished Cardio 1 and burned 256. My heart rate monitor stopped reading for part of the Cardio, so it was probably higher than that. Total today I had 522.

Also note that during the Cardio I had a cramp in my right calf so had to pause the dvd and rub it out. Took about a 2 min break.

I am doing the kickstart program this week and will be using my heart rate monitor, so feel free to add me to watch my calorie burns each day.
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    According to my Body Media system, Workout 1 I burned 240 calories, Workout 2 I burned 180 calories, and doing the cardio workout I burned 320 calories.

I felt like workout 2 was more strenght so the lower calorie burn sounds right to me. I am 35 years old, 5 foot 10, and am right around 200 pounds.

Hope this helps.
  • KatyCamel
    Options
    Today is Day 2 for me! I used 8lb weights for workout 1 and burned about 220cals according to my heart rate monitor. Tonight I plan on doing day 2 and also adding the cardio. Anyone following the diet plan? I have been doing calories on here and just using the workouts as the diet seems a little too extreme for me...
  • cdmc614
    Options
    I was thinking of picking this up. Can you give me a rundown of the workouts? How long are they and what are they comparable to?
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of picking this up. Can you give me a rundown of the workouts? How long are they and what are they comparable to?

These are 27-28 minutes with warm up and cool down included (I round to 30) and I would compare them to her 30 day shred and Ripped in 30, but better :D Of course I am only in week one, so I have only done workout 1, 2 and cardio 1.
  • NatalieSNewell
    Options
    I have found a blog from a woman who did the entire Body Revolution system and she listed all of her calorie burns for each workout of each phase. It depends on each person's indiviual stats but it's a place to start! Link below.

http://cardioandkids.blogspot.com/2012/03/calories-burned-during-jillian-michaels.html
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I burned about 250 calories for the cardio workout and slightly less for the conditioning workouts; I use a HRM so I know it was accurate for me.
  • connirn
    Options
    The calculation is about 408 calories per hour for 150 lbs
  • movo595
    Options
    Thanks so much for the information. This is my first day and this is the exact question I needed answered. I did the complete body revolution last year and then was silly enough to stop after Christmas. Now I am starting all over again! The workout is difficult but it really works!